52 - P.R

The next few days were just like Nick had said.

Luke and I wouldn't take our hands off each other it was as if we were magnets. I couldn't complain at all, though.

"We still have fifteen minutes left, you know," Luke said, pressing his lips on my neck one more time. I was right in between his legs, sitting on the bed as he held me, only wearing panties and it had been only about ten minutes after he put his boxers on again.

"Luke, it's been ten minutes, and I'm still naked on top of you" I pointed and he smirked leaning to look at me.

"Great, it'll be quicker then, we are both almost naked already"

"Luke"

"Baby"

I shook my head even though it was tempting.

"You have your meeting in less than an hour and you are meeting the publicist, you have got to look your best, that's what they are looking for" I instead and he sighed, frustrated.

"Fine. But you are picking my outfit" he said and I narrowed my eyes confused.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because you've got to choose whatever is easier for you to take off me" he replied with a smile, making me giggle.

"Hemmings, you have got to stop with the dirty comments," I told him, it had been like that back and forth.

"Make me"

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and he smirked and didn't say anything for a second. "I'm not gonna shush you up either"

"Why won't you love me?"

"Stop whining and get ready, Liam is probably about to get home anyway," I said getting up and putting on a hoodie again. "Pink shirt" Luke pouted and looked for the pink silk shirt he brought.

"I'm gonna shower" he informed me and I knew straight away what he would add "you can join" he winked at me.

"I would, but Liam is getting home so I'm gonna pass" I replied and he tilted his head back with a groan.

He didn't take long in the shower and as he did that I organized a little the room, every time Luke came, it became a total mess.
He got out of the shower and started dressing up.

Seeing him change was always so mesmerizing, so hypnotic. How his muscles pulled and how he fixed his hair each time he put a top on. How perfect he looked.

"You're staring"

"As I should"

"I don't mind sleeping over tonight, you can stare at me some more" He flirted and I laughed, he was insatiable.

"Stop it!" I yelled leaving the room, knowing that he wouldn't stop. He was too childish to be serious with me but honestly, it was funny.

I drove him to his house where we picked up Liz so she could be present when they signed the contract in case there was something wrong. After that, we drove to the label's building.
It was a big black glass building with a red sign on top. It looked very luxurious.
Outside, there were tons of expensive cars with painted black windows and lots of people going in and out in a suit.

When we saw that, Luke got a little more nervous but after the other guys arrived, he managed to stay calm for a bit.

"It's gonna go well" I reassured him and he nodded taking deep breaths.

"Worst case scenario, they made a mistake getting in touch with us and they wanted another band," Michael said making us laugh.

"Come on, this is our future! It's about to be awesome" Calum spoke up excitedly. His parents flew there to make sure everything went well and obviously to celebrate the success of the band. I felt incredibly happy for them so I gave Luke one last hug and a quick peck before they entered the building.