16. Everything I didn't Say

Kylie Miller

"I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS THEME" Nick said hugging all of us who helped making it happen.

"Is what you deserve" Ashton smiled and Nicole nodded proud. Everyone seemed to be having a great time but mostly Nicole. It made me happy that she was happy. After years of reject she deserved the world.

"But my outfit is not as cool as yours" She pouted and I knew she expect me to say I had something for her.

"Fine, let's go" I took her hand and lead her to the guest room Cal had showing her a short pink dress that also shined.

"That's not my shade of pink" She said when she saw the dress on the bed. I looked at her speechless wanting to make her put it on. "But I still love it" She replied to my reaction, she was joking.

I sat waiting for her scrolling through my phone and once she was done she looked amazing.

"I know I look great" She said before I could. "But you know... I have to admit that Hemmings looks super hot tonight" She looked at me.

"Eyes on Michael, Nick." I replied with a glare. "And yes. I think I do like him" I confessed. That's what she wanted to hear. She sat down next to me and hugged me.

"He's a good guy Kylie. You had your ups and downs, but I see how good of a friend he is with Mike and Ashton. But please if you see any red flag just walk away"

I've seen some of them....

I nodded and smiled hugging her back.

"Let's go!! You're missing your own party"

"Yes! I swear this gives me euphoria and Say my name video vibes" She commented when she went back to where the music was. She really liked it and she looked like she was gonna have so much fun.

We danced and laughed around for a while and then Michael reached the band and told me it was time to start the gig.

I was so excited to see everyone's reaction, especially my best friend's.
They were up on the "stage" preparing their instruments and I couldn't help but stare at the blond boy.
The way his shirt was loose because of the two unbuttoned buttons and how he ran his hands through his blond hair.
They way he sometimes looked at the crowd and when he was still did something with his feet because somehow he was nervous.

Damn.

I walked over to where they were and they all were nervous except Ashton who was ready to rock.

"are you ok?" I asked them before they started. They circled in front of me and nodded. "Good luck guys"

"Thank you, K" Calum replied with a wide smile. I looked over at Luke and he had a little smirk. I smiled back at him excited to hear him sing and see if he had any solos.

"Okay everyone!! So here the birthday girl wanted to have live music" Finn kinda introduced them but they didn't had a name so Michael interrupted.

"Yeah, we're really excited to play for you, but now let's dance!!" He yelled into the microphone and started strumming his guitar.

I really enjoyed the song, it wasn't the one Michael and Ash wrote for Nicole but it was actually pretty amazing. By the repetitive said of the word Babylon, I assumed that was the title of the song and even though I knew that I didn't like Calum I can't deny that he looked pretty hot singing and playing it.
I had heard him sing a little before but hearing him sing an entire song was different. His voice was so soft and strong at the same time and everyone showed that they liked it.
Every person who was invited was dancing around and having fun.