Part 13.

*   *   *   *

Undertaker and I had driven back to the warehouse in silence, we transformed and walked through the rusty doors that still needed to be repaired. I did not understand why he was so silent, he was usually rather talkative. I was headed for my new laboratory space and I heard him following behind me, the doors to said space open and I walked in.

"What the hell was that back at Kaon, Nex?" Undertaker asked.

I set my box of parts on one of the medical tables.

"What was what?" I questioned.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. We MET Megatronus and you were in a big hurry to just leave."

I sighed, and turned toward him.

"Undertaker, I am telling you. Something is WRONG with him. I can't put my digit on it, but I KNOW that something isn't right about Megatronus." I stated firmly.

"You met him for maybe 3 minutes!"

"3 minutes too many. If you knew where I came from, you would understand how to detect a corrupted individual within nanokliks."

"Oh yeah?? Where'd you come from? I'd LOVE to know."

"You desire to know? Fine, I am not from Cybertron. But Quintessa."

There was a sudden silence that fell upon us. Undertakers optics were wide and he was speechless, standing there frozen.

"You're...a Quintesson..?"

I nod, "Yes, I am. I bear the mark of Quintus Prime to prove it."

I pointed to an engraving upon my chest plating that I have had since the day I came online, Undertakers optics widened even more. He stared at the engraving, sputtering for words.

"You...what...how...why..?"

"Know that I am NOT like them, and I will beat you senseless if you dare to compare me to one of those twisted and corrupted individuals."

He put his servos up in surrender, "Okay okay, noted. But why would a Quintesson be on Cybertron..?" He asks.

I sighed.

"Because I couldn't stand to be there anymore. When my 'sister' stole my Predacon from her cloning chamber, I went on a rampage and took her back. She even opened her optics and looked up at me in my arms..."

Undertaker then appeared very intrigued, leaning against the medical table.

"So you have some real trust issues when it comes to meeting others."

I gave a nod.

"Even with me?" He asks.

"To be honest, not really. When we first met I saw what horrible conditions you were living in, I could see that you just needed some help."

"Heh, yeah. Well now I understand why you're a little weary around some people, makes a lot more sense now. But Nex, if we somehow get the chance to meet Megatronus again, maybe try to make small talk and NOT rush to get out of there?" Undertaker said.

"Such a request is a lot to ask of me."

"Come on, you helped me out. It's my turn to help you out, I'll take you to a match one time."

I sighed once again.

"Alright fine, just ONE match."

"Great! There's another one tomorrow night! We'll go to that."