Chapter 4

I was there for Y/N's whole stream and he didn't address the questions about me so I took it upon myself.

Ela: I'm a teammate for all of you who are asking.

The chat started to fill up with "Roach Team Rainbow confirmed?" and he just shook his head.

Y/N: Not Team Rainbow Six, I wish.

Ela: I'm just here from Poland for a few months working with this squad.

The chat then filled with "Roach simp" which I thought was pretty funny, but ignored it nonetheless. At the 8 hour mark, Y/N ended and turned his stuff off.

Ela: They really wanted to know who the hell I am.

Y/N: I usually do everything alone so they probably got confused by the change.

Ela: You managed to ignore it until I addressed it.

Y/N: I have to ignore a lot of stuff on stream. My mods can't keep up with it all.

Ela: Seems like a pain.

Y/N and I talked for a while before I went back to my dorm.

Zofia: You were gone for a long time.

Ela: And?

Zofia: Monika is busy which means-

Ela: I was at the Marine barracks. Who cares? I'm friends with Y/N and haven't even talked to the others except for one who I literally spoke about four words with.

Zofia: I'm trying to warn you about them, Elzbieta. If you get hurt by one of them, don't say I didn't warn you.

Ela: None of them will hurt me unless I'm a threat.

Zofia: What classifies you as a threat though?

Ela: An expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage. According to the dictionary.

Zofia: You're a smart ass.

Ela: And you wonder why I am.

Zofia: El-

Ela: I don't want to hear it.

Roach POV

I heard Ela and Zofia both yelling in Polish as I was walking so I stopped and knocked on the door.

Roach: Hey, can you both just calm down?

Ela: She thinks that y-

Zofia: Don't lie, E-

Ela: Now you're trying to cover what you said because one of the Marines is right here. She said that either you or one of your squad members would harm or kill me.

Rush: We would only do that if you were a threat.

My entire Marine squad uncloaked around me and the two sisters which got them pretty surprised, but Zofia looked scared.

Roach: If you have something to say about us, say it to our faces. We'll find out either way. No promises we won't harm you.

We all cloaked and I saw my team leave the room through thermal lenses, but I stayed in a location where I couldn't see the two, but hear them.

Ela: Żaden z nich mnie nie zabije. Roach to świetny facet.

Zofia: Czy jesteś napalony?

Ela: Jesteśmy przyjaciółmi

Zofia: Nie znikasz po prostu do „znajomego” na 9 godzin i nie chcesz rozmawiać o tym, co się stało.

Ela: You think I fucked Y/N for 9 hours with 6 other Marines in the same room?