Chapter 1

A/N: We are pretending that you make all the songs I will post. Ok? Ok.

Reporter: And when you said that you don't really have a genre, can you elaborate on that?

Roach: I don't make one genre of music. I do a little bit of everything including royalty free stuff that people can use without getting a copyright claim as long as they credit me. It's all split into different playlists if you go to my profile on Spotify, Soundcloud, Apple Music, YouTube, whatever platform you use it's all split into different sections so you know what to listen to that fits your taste.

Reporter: When you say that you've turned down big deals before, what did you mean by that?

Roach: In case anyone didn't know, I write my lyrics, make my beats, compose the music, and edit it all by myself to stay as real as possible. These big deals really hurt some artists reputations because it gets to their head and they think nothing can stop them. I've turned down 11 six figure deals and 2 collaborations with some big names of the music industry, Drake and Eminem to be exact.

Reporter: In past interviews, you've said that you have worked with many in the Marine Corps.

Roach: I have worked with a ton of different people outside of the Marines whether it was just exchanging intel or a full multi-day operation with that person or those people. Those I have worked with have varied a large amount as well with just working with civvies in the area of Afghanistan we were in at the time all the way to Russian Spetsnaz defectors. The most notable of people I have worked with was this PMC named Elzbieta Bosak. Very nice, attractive, feel like I should put that out there. I did a few multi-day ops with Ela in Afghanistan before she got sent back to Poland. I lost contact with her after she left, but she might be watching this right now. If so, what's up, Ela?

I finished up the interview and found a convoy of United States Marine Corps vehicles outside with tons of reporters. Instead of police watching the crowd, it was Marines and I got in one of the cars to be driven back to the airport to head back over seas to Afghanistan. I ran a few operations like normal and then saw a squad of Team Rainbow Six operators enter the compound we were objected to take down.

Roach: Squad, hold. Team Rainbow Six on site.

We approached and went through the back to sandwich the hostiles and I grabbed the last remaining one before slamming him head first into a concrete wall.

Roach: Oops. Squad, secure the area! Feckleborg, on me!

I killed the hostile I was holding and my squad found some more.

Specialist: Fuck, the building is rigged!

Roach: Everyone get out!

My squad got out while I stayed inside and cleared the hostiles. I found an operator injured on the first floor and crouched next to them.

Roach: I'm going to get you out of here.

Using cloak, I picked the operator up which cloaked them as well and carried them to safety outside where my squad was near Team Rainbow Six.

???: Shit, we're missing one.

???2: I hate to be negative, but I don't she survived that explosion.

I stood in front of the operators and deactivated cloak which got their faces surprised. Setting the operator against a small wall where they could sit up, I turned back to the others.

???: Did you just appear?

Roach: And I can disappear... Y/N "Roach" L/N. United States Marine Corps.