ARIADNE

Everybody knows about my story. Me and Theseus, the one I helped during his encounter at the labyrinth. Of course I deeply in love with him. But things got chaotic and not we'll planned. Theseus abandoned me. Until I met my true love. The one that will love me until my death. Dionysus. He helped me when I suffered from my first love. He loved me more than he love his self and I admire him for that.

Here I am waiting for my Dionysus at Mt. Olympus. I remembered myself saying these words to him:

"I will never leave you. I will wait for you even if it will take to ages. I swear it on the River Styx. " I said then kissed him on the both cheek.

"I trust in you, Ariadne my dearest."

Months past then it took to years, decade then a century but even a single silhouette of Dionysus did not appeared in front of me. I always want to break my promise but I can't because I still love and hope for his return. Until I saw a bouquet of fresh picked lilies in my bedroom. Then a man slowly appears in front of me. I am so happy and excited for Zeus granted my prayers. But instead of the man I love, it is the man I forgotten in my memories. The man I hated for he forsake me. Theseus.

"Ariadne, thank the gods your alive! I was worried sick about you. I missed you so much!" He said happily with tears stroking in his eyes.

"How dare you turned in front of me and gave me this stupid flowers? Of course I don't forget how you hurted me! It took me decades to forgot you. Until a man saved me from my sufferings. The one I love now!" I shouted at Theseus then threw the flowers.

"I'm sorry. I only did it because your father don't want me to marry you. I was under a threat of your father. If I will not leave you, I will be thrown out back to the labyrinth and die. I'm sorry I abandoned you, Ariadne." Theseus started to fell down to his knees and begged.

That's when a vine of grapes emerged at the room of mine then I saw a hooded figure with a scepter. I am whom I dearly loved.

"Dionysus! Zeus granted my prayers! You came back, I love you eternally." I hugged him very tight. He kissed me in my lips then suddenly Theseus shouted.

"Enough of these! Ariadne, go with me and I will give you anything you want. As for you Dionysus, you'll suffer upon my brethen. I swear it on the River Styx!" He cursed.

Dionysus was so calm. In just one click of his scepter, Theseus was gone. He then looked at me straight in the eye and then whispered the words:

"I trust in you, Ariadne my dearest."