LEAVING YOU

I loved her every night and day. I loved her to the moon and back. I don't want to let her go.

I thought that I met the girl for life. I was at the canteen back when we were highschool when she approached and gave me a juice. Because of it, I fell in love with her. Selene is my sun when darkness appears. She's my everything and I think, I can't live without her. But our world did not end up together, happily together. Peter, my childhood friend courted her when we were at her 18th birthday. Selene was so happy back then.

Its been 5 years since I stopped being inlove with Selene.I accepted the fact that we did not end up with each other. I am just a friend to her.

Girls partying. Musics are everywhere. Everyone is taking shots, dancing, drinking beers and such. Until my world stops. I saw Selene. That's when our memories bring back. She caught my eye staring at her. That's when she end up crying and sobbing in front of me. Tears fell down to her cheeks as I can fell her ache inside.

"Josh, Peter wants to break up with me." She said hiccuping.

I hugged her. I close my eyes as I feel my tears fell down to my cheeks too.

----------------------------------------

I found myself lying at the middle of the park with a woman beside me. Selene.We are eating sweets and reading pocket books and telling corny jokes and such. It's the best moment in my life. 

We spend the night at the Disco ball, wearing 80's dress and dancing 80's stuffs. I am so fortuitous for I am with Selene. She wore a bandanna and I wore my vintage military uniform. She smiled at me and caressed my face softly.

"Just say you won't let go Selene." I said smiling.

"Josh, no one will shattered our relationship. I will not let you go. I will be here for you forever. I promise." She said and hugged me.
Everything is fine and nostalgic. I teach her my signature dance steps which she enjoyed a lot.

Months passed when I proposed her at my house wearing my tie dyed shirt and Hawaiian pants. I kneel infront of her and handed the miniscule diamond ring. She was so ning with happiness, and I can't forget that forever. Luckily, she said yes. Indeed, I am the luckiest man alive! And she dance my 80's signature.

We got married and promised to one another, till death do us part. I will never let you go. We were so blessed. We have 2 joyous kids. I always bring a coffee every morning and kisses her at her head. Take kids to school, wave them goodbye.

I planned a date at the local restaurant. I am waiting at Selene when things happened so fast. Selene, my only love, my heart, my life. She was smiling broadly to me when something, something that my life cannot bring it back. She was hit by a car. My life was a mess. I did not protect the girl of my life. My sunshine, my everything. I thought she will never let me go. I thought she will never leave me. 

-----------------------------------------

I open my eyes. Selene is still sobbing because of Peter's break up with her. Until Peter appears and went to Selene and proposed to her.

"I'm sorry for what I've done ago. I can't loose you Selene. Just say you won't let go and I will not let you go too. Will you be my loving wife? Will you marry me Selene?" He said while getting the engagement ring. Things for them got fine and fortuitous.

You are not the one who is destined to me. I let go because I don't want you to suffer and die on my own hands. Things will be creditable when we don't end up with each other literally. But I will be here for you if you ever need me Selene. I loved you.