UNDESIRABLE NO. 1

*I wrote this story for Harry Potter's birthday gift.*

I was raised without my real parents. My Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and my cousin Dudley are the muggles who kept my true identity until when a half- giant named Rubeus Hagrid gave me my invitation letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hagrid taught me about the things that I don't know about until he said that I am a famous Wizard. Why, it's because when He-Who-Must-Not-be-Named killed my parents, it was a lucky thing for me because I don't die in the hands of the dark Wzard.

I met Ron Weasley and his family at the train station. Full of jokes and silly things because of Fred and George (the twins) and later met Hermione, the brightest witch of our age. We, the golden trio are always there in times of great catastrophes. Someone gave me an Invisibility Cloak which is very important when hiding or going to Hagrid's hut in the middle of the night. When we three, found out that Professor Quirell had in the possession of Voldemort wanted to have the sorcerer's stone which we did not agreed and fight them through our wits.

I was there with Ron and Hermione when we found out the Chamber of Secrets and I rescued my future wife, Ginny Weasley from the hands of Tom Marvolo Riddle, the past of the dark lord. Many students including our ghosts, Nearly-Headless Nick was also petrified. We waited for the Mandrake which is the only cure from the Basilisk's power. Luckily, I killed the Basilisk with the help of Gryffindor's sword and Professor Dumbledore's phoenix. Thanks to them! I almost forgot! I freed the house elf named Dobby by giving him my sock! He was so happy back then. I missed Dobby so much.

I was there when my I turned Aunt Marge into a giant balloon and I really thought that I will be kicked-out from Hogwarts just because I turned her into a balloon. It's not my fault actually. I was there when we suspected that Sirius black is a murderer and must be thrown out to Azkaban. But things went upside down. Sirius is my godfather and we need to help him to escaped from the dementors. I was so happy when Hagrid's pet, Buckbeak the Hippogriff escaped from being killed because of Malfoy's unworthy things.

I was there when people called me that I am a cheater because I get in into the Triwizard Tournament. We have games which we prepared a lot and I also witnessed how the famous Quidditch player Viktor Krum's eager to be with Hermione at the Yule Ball. I also witnessed how jealous Ron was to Viktor even though he's an ultimate fan of his. Until we battled for the last game: to get the Triwizard Goblet. I didn't know, together with the Hufflepuff's guy, Cedric Diggory that the Goblet was a portkey to Voldemort. Things fell down when he killed Cedric before he got my precious blood. After the incident, all people start to gossip me and didn't trust me when I said that Voldemort was alive.

I was there when the Hogwarts hired a new Defense against the Dark Arts professor which we hated a lot. Many people didn't want to have Dolores Umbridge at our school except my dearest friend, Draco Malfoy and his tails. Dolores wants to be the new Headmistress of Hogwarts which we and the other students are not in favor about it. So, together with my friends, we planned to have an organization, the Dumbledore's Army: to teach students to defend their selves when Voldemort will attacks. At that specific year also, I became Cho Chang's boyfriend. . The teachers praised me during the O.W.L's test for imam the only wizard that can perform a patronus in a very young age. Well, Hermione got the highest score in all subjects.

I was being tricked by Voldemort to go to Sirius Black because I thought he's being tortured and about to die. Together with Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and our new friend, Luna, we fought the Death eaters and were helped with our friends, the Order of the Phoenix. Things went horrible. Sirius Black, my remaining relative, died in the hands of his sister.

I stayed at the Weasleys for the rest of the summer. We played Quidditch with Ron, Ginny and their brother, Fred and George will be making a Joke Shop. Their family didn't know except me and the twins, where did they found money for their Joke Shop. Of course it's mine. I gave my whole prize to them when I won at the Triwizard Cup last last year. Another year at Hogwarts. Another Professor again, Horace Slughorn. He always praised me because I dueled with Voldemort. He praised Ginny for casting the Bat-Bogey Hex. Another story, when Ron was being casted a love thingy by Lavender Brown and I can see in Hermione's eyes that she's jealous. I felt inlove with Ginny and I get mad when I saw her kissing with Dean. After the Quidditch match, luckily we won and without hesitation. I kissed her infront of 50 Gryffindor students. That was the beginning of our love story.

I was there when Prof. Slughorn praised me when I perfectly brewed the Felix Felices. Thanks to the old book that I used. It was named to the Half-Blood Prince. Prof. Dumbledore teached me about the story of Riddle when he was an orphan before until now. We dive from Professor Dumbledore's past memories to know more about our enemy. When we searched the Horcrux at the cave, we found a note saying that the locket was being destroyed. We get back to Hogwarts and found a great catastrophe. That's when Professor Dumbledore was killed. That was our most heartbreaking scene every student and Professor encountered. Then Snape told me that he was the Half-Blood Prince because I used his spell which he invented before.

We three did not attend the school in order to find the remaining Horcruxes and destroyed it. We have many obstacles that we faced before. Professor Moody died because of saving me. Hedwig died. Many people risked their lives to fight the evil. Hermione becomes an expert in brewing Polyjuice Potion which we used to sneak into the Ministry of Magic and to the Gringott's Bank. We stayed in the forests for days and got so many problems finding Horcruxes. We went into Ministry of Magic to get the locket, to the Gringott's Bank to get the Goblet, then back at Hogwarts where Rowena Ravenclaw's heir was found. With the help of my friends, we destroyed the Horcruxes and fought the supporters of Voldemort. We dueled with Voldemort and they thought that I was dead. Later on I killed him with the helped of the Elder Wand. My friend, Fred, Prof. Snape, Prof. Lupin and his wife, Tonks and my dearest friend who saved many lives, Dobby the free elf died. They are willing to sacrifice their lives even though they knew that there is a great danger.

19 years later. I married Ginny and have 3 children, James Sirius Potter, in honor to my father and my godfather. Albus Severus, in honor to the headmaster of Hogwarts and the one I thought that an enemy and saved my life, Severus Snape. Lily Luna, in honor to my loving mother, Lily Potter and Remus Lupin. Hermione has 2 children to my friend Ron, Rose and Hugo Weasley. Neville Longbottom is the new professor in Herbology. Professor McGonagall is the new Headmistress in Hogwarts. I work as an Auror and Hermione is the current Minister of Magic. Ron is also helping his brother, George for their famous Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Now, my children will write their stories like me and people will never forget them just like they never forgot and how they helped me from the Battle of Hogwarts before. My scar did not hurt for several years and all was well.