Ice Wall & Jealousy..

Karan comes to pool side with smile & look Pragya seating near the pool with sad face, her legs in pool water, he too up his jeans legs, & take a seat beside her, lightly touch his shoulder with her..

She look him & again back to look pool water..

Karan- still I have some hope..

Pragya irks sad tone- Tch! Please don't start the topic, only I know how I get over my stupid thoughts..

Karan- ok, tell me where is Abhi..

Pragya- may be with his darling..

Karan- I know, you not want to talk about Tripura, but try to talk with her..

Pragya chuckle & says- her changed behaviour is makes me uncomfortable, whatever it is happened in past life, that doesn't matter in present, that destined to be, but you can't hold the thing for life right!

Karan- are you crying..

Pragya- no, but feel so bad, when I got the invention letter, first I thought to do not be here, but I come here for her, to rectify the things between me & her, so many things happened that time, which were not in my hands, she knows everything about me, in which circumstances I brought up, why I used to be that sticky hairs Pragya, why I had big specs, she knows everything, why she can't understand me, it's really hurt to be, when she ignored me, I didn't do a mistake, I was not be with her, when she needed me most, but why I didn't be there for her, she didn't want to know about that, that thing makes me so hurt, when you told about your engagement day, on that same day, my mother was in hospital, she taking her last breath, due to heartache, I back to India on urgent basis to look her, but my luck was not in my hands, I didn't get chance to look my mother alive, I only be present there near her dead body, I thought I share these big thing with her, & she accept my sorry, but now I being ignorant one..

Karan- relax, she will talk with you..

Pragya- no she will not, because I know her, she being like the same Tripoo, who can't even understand the other person's situation, she is just like I'm happy then whole world is happy, she didn't care about your problems, I understand her love, care, concern everything, but she can't understand other person's sentiments, that hurts me more, it's been ten years, & be like I'm perfect on my place, these is wrong, right..

Karan- what we can do for that, we can't sell her on OLX also, right!

Pragya laugh on it & says- who will one buy her..

Karan- look, if she is not coming to talk you, then we go to her & try to talk with her, because god gift us two legs, one head & ofcourse heart too with love, & she can't keep her that rude Tripoo for all the time, because you know her so well, if we do something wrong infront of her, she can't hold herself so long, & come to us, right..

Pragya- no man, I don't want to do that cheesy things, atleast, I genuinely go to her & try to talk with her, let see what will be her reaction..

Karan- but before that we have to control Abhi, because he is a love guru..

Pragya- he is stupid friend of her too, monkey, correct name she choose for him..

Karan- I really not understand, why you introduce yourself as Chashmish, is you like the name..

Pragya- actually it's habitat to hear that name from him, whenever he called me Chashmish, I feel that familiar, like somebody calls me through heart..

Karan- are you like him..

Pragya- no, but it's just like I'm ok with it..

Karan- sure, because I don't think, you will be go from here with single tag..