Disaster..

Karan gazing Tripura with smile, who giggling with Rajat & Purvi, he happy to look her smile..

Rajat looks that & says- he still loves you man, go & talk with him, he did right, but his way was bit of it wrong, me & Purvi was against of it, but when I know the truth through Purvi, I totally shocked, you both going through same pain, & cancer is big thing, when doctor declared about these to patient, they almost dead with the news, through his point of view, he did right, in that period, something happens to him, then what about you, that question makes him unsecured..

Tripura- tell me, if same thing happens with you, then what you do..

Purvi- Tripoo..

Tripura- no one second, I need a answer..

Rajat- for Purvi's future I scarifies my love, for her happiness, if doctor gives me a ultimatum, I did same thing like Karan, but I speak the truth first with her, & let her go with someone..

Tripura- that's the point, he didn't speak a truth with me..

Purvi- look it's a chance to ask him, why he keep quiet that time, why he didn't share anything with you, ask him, that you both would be move on in your personal life..

Tripura with worried tone- if I again gets stuck with him then..

Rajat- umm! It's little tricky, but giving you lot's of happiness too, yeah, about uncle aunty, it's gonna be so tough..

Tripura cut him mid & says- I tried to talk with him, not more than that, I don't think they will accept him again in my life..

Purvi cross her arms & ask her with stern tone- what about you, don't dragged uncle aunty between your true feelings, tell me about you..

Tripura's helpless face give answer to her..

Rajat & Purvi exchange the smile & Purvi says- we will handle uncle aunty, you go & try to talk with him, not like old Tripoo, but like as a friend, the way you talk with Pragya..

Tripura- if they knows the truth, they will kill me..

Rajat- you own dig a grave for yourself, it's not our fault at all, & I wanted to tell you most important thing is, stop playing with Pragya's emotions, she really trust in you, & she is happiest person right now, who win a best friend trophy..

Tripura- seriously my priority gets change Rajjo..

Purvi- ok tell me, when you kissed first time to Karan..

Tripura gulping her throat & says- that won't I tell you, it's personal..

Purvi- is Pragya knows it..

Tripura with hesitating tone- yeah, because I shared everything with her..

Purvi- that's it, still she is your best friend damn, we are friends because she is not there, when you need, but that best friend connection you always share with Pragya only, & I won't mind if you be with her forever, you both are meant for each other man, for long ten years she didn't share a deep secret of her father's another marriage with anyone, but that she shared with you only, that's the bond you both are shared, I'll be get jealous for sometime, but I clearly understand, that you both are soul sister's man..

Rajat- she is right! & Definitely she gonna hurt when you tell her truth about your fake engagement drama..

Tripura- no man, again that emotional connection, again that emotional breakdown, I can't handle, that's too much, it's better I continue my fake drama..

Purvi- she is gonna mad Rajat, & she walks from them..

Rajat too go behind Purvi..

Tripura be there & mumbled with herself- no I'm doing right!