Third Wheel..

Tripura & Pragya reach on river point, everyone looks their smiling faces, they got their big question answer through their faces, they both stand their cycles, & comes to them..

Pragya give a hugged to Karan first, he smiles & ask- so you are happy now..

Pragya nodding in yes & says with smiles- yes very much..

Tripura looks that she goes near to Purvi, & ask with whispered tone- Rajjo is coming..

Purvi- yeah, he is one the way..

Abhi- Chashmish everything is sorted..

Pragya nodding in yes with smiles..

Abhi- that's cool..

Purvi excuse from everyone with Tripura, she dragged Tripura with herself, they far from Karan, Abhi & Pragya, Purvi ask to Tripura- what happened..

Tripura- nothing, just sorted everything..

Purvi- you shared everything with Pragya..

Tripura look back to Pragya once & says- not about engagement, I keep it as a secret..

Purvi- have you lost it, if she knows the truth, then..

Tripura- I'm not gonna tell her truth..

Purvi- if she knows the truth, then..

Tripura- who gonna share it with her..

Purvi- you!

Tripura- not you, nor me gonna tell her the truth, & I don't think so she deserves to know about engagement truth..

Purvi- she is your best friend Tripoo..

Tripura- I know but she have very much soft corner for Karan, & he is here for me only..

Purvi- she knows the truth behind the blank cheque..

Tripura- yeah!

Purvi- and what it is..

Tripura- she told me, that he was diagnosed with cancer..

Purvi with shock tone- what..

Tripura- yeah, if it is true then why didn't he share it with me this big news..

Purvi- if he does that, then something big thing behind it..

Tripura- I don't think so, or if it is then why didn't he share it with me, won't he trusted on me that time..

Purvi- ok, stop it, because that's was a past & we can't discuss these right now, right..

Tripura- yeah..

Purvi- but have you thought for once, if Pragya knows the truth about engagement, then how she will react..

Tripura- I'm not gonna tell her nor you gonna tell her, right..

Purvi- I can understand that, but after reunion she gonna be touch with you at any cost..

Tripura- from her side only..

Another shock for Purvi- Tripoo have you lost it, why you being so rude with her..

Tripura- because my life has been change, in those ten years, I came out from that life, who had small world, in that world only few people's can entered, & now that few people's world change a lot, I didn't share a deep secret with her about engagement, you've getting my point, my priority changed..

Purvi- but she is on same page damn..

Tripura- that's not my fault! In those ten years, you have been with me, I'm not blaming to Pragya, but yes my best friend gets change, you being my best friend in those ten years..