Heart Out..

Abhi & Pragya spending their own time with each other in arms, at backyard of school, & same time Abhi look Tripura walking towards in backyard of school, & he show it to Pragya, & they part themselves..

Abhi- she know these place..

Pragya- yeah, this is our secret place..

Abhi- ohh..

Pragya- whenever me or she gets upset or a sad, that time we used come here, but what she up to here right now..

Abhi- may be she upset or sad..

Pragya- or may be she missing this place also..

Abhi- ok, you be with her like old days, & spend your little time with her too..

Pragya- ok, bye..

Abhi walks from there, Pragya observed Tripura who take a seat near the tree where is bench, she didn't come to their place, she hide her face in her palms, Pragya feel bit weird & she walks to her..

Pragya listen hard sobbed of Tripura's & she take a seat beside her, & start to console her with brim eyes without knowing a reason..

Pragya hold Tripura near her, & start to rubbed her back, & Tripura hold Pragya's waist, & keep her forehead on her lap, & started to cry like a baby, till she feel good..

A half hour done, & she get back to normal, Pragya forward her hanky to her, Tripura clear her eyes & thank her..

Pragya- you ok, & she take Tripura's hand in her, & start to caressing her hand with her fingers..

Tripura nodding in no & says- it's all over, finally..

Pragya- nothing is over, you want him in your life..

A fresh tear rolled down & Tripura nodding in yes..

Pragya says with innocent tone- then tell him na baba, don't cried like these, he still loves you, then which things makes you stop..

Tripura with cried tone- maa papa..

Pragya- should I talk with them..

Tripura nodding in no & says- I talk with them last night, & they are not ready to accept Karan in my life again, because of past, & if I go against them, then they will break every relation with me, & I can't lose them for him, because of me they bare so many things..

Pragya with helplessly face- tell me what can I do for you, because you can't do anything without maa papa, & I can't go against your decision..

Tripura- I should let him go, that is fine..

Pragya- Tch! Don't lose hope like these..

Tripura- then what should I do..

Pragya- will you present on his engagement..

A fresh tear brim in Tripura's eyes, & she says- yes, I'll be present there..

Pragya- why! It's not gonna be easy for you & him too..

Tripura- if I don't do that, then that will be harm to me for entire life..

Pragya- ok, if you want to do that, I'll be with you there, beside you, ok..

Tripura- hmm..

Pragya wipe Tripura's tears & says- now come, let's have something..

Tripura- no, I don't want anything, & tomorrow morning I'll leave cottage early, before everyone gets up..