Shocking News..

Abhi & Pragya back to cottage & Rajat, Purvi informed them about Karan & Tripura, & again they four goes in search of them..

In mid of cottage they found Karan & Tripura, who walking back towards the cottage..

Karan & Tripura look four of them together & Tripura walks fast towards the Pragya with upset face..

Pragya looks that & she try to hide herself behind Abhi, & she says- save me from her, otherwise she kill me..

Purvi- you did nothing, & face her with anger face..

Pragya- I never did this before with her..

Abhi- fuggy come, let's do it..

Pragya- if she feel bad..

Purvi- she had to think before she lied with you, you did nothing, so face her with angered..

Pragya gulping her dry throat & says to herself- you can do it Pragya..

Tripura reached to her & yelling at her- have you gonna mad..

Pragya give a anger look to Tripura, with crossing her arms..

Tripura clam down her anger & says with soft tone- I'm sorry..

Pragya- it's ok..

Abhi- aye! No, it's not ok, she lied with you, she lie with us..

Pragya to says with anger tone- yeah you lied with us..

Tripura smile & says- you just said, it's ok, & suddenly you jumping from the side..

Pragya- I'm upset on you..

Karan reach to them & Tripura join her palms & says with apologetic tone- I'm sorry my kishmish..

Abhi- kishmish, it's too sweet name..

Karan- keep it in your mind, when she gets upset on something, that time used it, on a next moment, she will melting in your arms..

Pragya do the same like what Karan says, she hugging to Tripura with smiles..

Karan exchange the look with Abhi & says- I told you, she can't be upset on anyone for so long, till you call her kishmish..

Abhi smile & says- thanks buddy..

Tripura & Pragya break the hugged & extend their hands for Purvi, who smiles with awkwardness..

Pragya to Purvi- a bear hugged from us to you..

Purvi- you mean to say, you involving me into your both..

Tripura exchange the look with Pragya, who smiling with positive, & she nodded in yes to Purvi, & she to enter their hugged, the trio exchange the group hugged with smiles..

Abhi- Bhagwan! Thanks to make this reunion best for everyone..

Rajat- that's true, Tripoo almost makes me her fiance, but everything is sorted now, & I'm happy..

Karan- I'm happy too..

On dinner time, Karan & Tripura seat little far from four, infact four of them decided, not to disturb Tripura & Karan, but they four didn't discuss it yet..

Rajat whispered to Purvi- ask them, if they are with us or not..

Purvi look him & says- if they not understand us then..

Rajat- first you start the, & he look Pragya looking at them..

Rajat shut his mouth & give awkward smile to Pragya, & she ask- what you both whispering, is any secret, or you both want a privacy from both of us..