Last Part: Kidnapping..

On Mumbai airport, Pragya & Tripura waiting for Abhi since two hour, Pragya being mad on him, for his late appearance, she marching herself with furious face..

Tripura- calm down, & sit here, don't be so impatient, he is on the way..

Pragya says with irks tone- he says that same thing two hours ago, & more over he mocking us, you girls are always be late because you taking time to gets ready, but now who is running late..

Tripura close her eyes & shook her head in disbelief & says- you both are poles a part, how you both gets attract, huh..

Pragya- because that's love thing..

Tripura join her palms & says- god please bless them with lot's of love, otherwise they both gonna eat each other..

Pragya- we both not need of that, we both will manage, don't worry..

Tripura- ohh, so you already knows how figure out the things, after having bad fight..

Pragya bit blush & says- still not..

Tripura with teasing tone- ohh blushing..

And the same time they both look Abhi walking towards them with his bodyguard's..

Pragya says with Irks tone- he bring his bodyguard's man..

Tripura- for his safety stupid..

Abhi comes near to them & give warm side hugged to Pragya & lightly kiss near her head & says- you look gorgeous..

Pragya hit a punch on his chest & says- since two hours we have been waiting for you here..

Tripura getting up from her seat & ask to Abhi & Pragya- can we move for checking, we all are getting late, & today is the engagement, we have to reach there on time..

Abhi give side hugged to Tripura & says- sorry for late, & you too look gorgeous today..

Tripura- thanks, now please..

Pragya- one second, your bodyguard's!

Abhi- they will meet us on Delhi airport, & he send his bodyguard's from there..

Tripura ask him with confused- why you need bodyguard's there, all gusy are knows, you are Karan's friend..

Abhi- I know they know, but sometimes situation gets worst, so they help me out.

Tripura- ok..

Pragya- so let's go..

Both ladies hold Abhi's hand & says with smile- let's go..

Flight take off towards the Delhi..

Abhi seat in between Pragya & Tripura, he scrolling something in his tab, & something trading catch in his eyes, & he start to show Tripura & Pragya- girl's have see these..

Tripura look to him, who busy with book, & Pragya open her eyes, they both start to stare his tab with excitement, & on next moment their excitement vanished..

Pragya- have she gonna mad..

Tripura- yeah, she is insene man..

Pragya- she is look like a flower pot..

Abhi- one second, read her caption, "I look beautiful for my love's ex" with hashtag getting jealous my love's ex..

Tripura & Pragya exchange the high-five with each other & start to laugh..

Pragya- she did a heavy makeup man, look at her..

Tripura- yeah, that's true..

Abhi- you both are expert in bitching..