Found Eachother..

"Abhi"..

"Pragya"..

A panic tone coming out from Karan's & Tripura's mouth..

They almost tired to calling Abhi & Pragya, who missed from the cottage..

Karan- why you lied with Pragu, atleast you confessed the truth to her..

Tripura- she have soft corner for you since I look her after ten years, so that's why I keep it secret..

Karan- how do you know that she have a soft corner for me..

Tripura- she is my friend & I know her so well..

Karan- she asked you about your fake engagement drama..

Tripura nodding in yes & says- two time & I deny to say a truth to her..

Karan- you angered on me, & you lied with everyone, it's not fair..

Tripura- that time I didn't know the truth of your health, so that's why I lied, & she always our third wheel, you proposed me through her only, she approved you first then you comes to me for proposed, our so many little argument's she solved, & I aware of that, she will do something again like past, that's why I did a fake drama..

Karan- you never thought once before do the things, right..

Tripura- it's my habit, & you know it..

Karan- I know, but still you did a wrong..

Tripura- and I'm sorry for that, from bottom of my heart..

Karan- she already little upset on you, & you again make her upset..

Tripura- I'm already in guilt..

At a place where Pragya clearing her tears, & Abhi continuosly gazing her with smile, she look him & says..

Pragya ask him with crying tone- why are you smiling..

Abhi- you look so cute, while crying..

Pragya- so mean you are..

Abhi- no, not at all, infact I feel bad, but your cutest face makes me happy..

Pragya started to cry loud with sobbed..

Abhi try to keep her clam down- no, no, no, please don't cry, I didn't mean it..

Pragya- no you making fun..

Before she complete her allegation, Abhi hold her hand & says with serious tone- I'm sorry, on smiling on your crying, but trust me you look so cute while crying, your red nose is a cutest part from your face, & when you wipe your tears through your palms, that time you just look like small kid, who is innocent baby..

Pragya not say word..

Abhi- ok now tell me, what happened!

Pragya- she lied with me, she is a liar..

Abhi- who..

Pragya- Tripoo..

Abhi- I don't want to know, why she lied with you, but you have let her go, right..

Pragya with brim eyes- but she is my best friend..

Abhi- but now her way is different, right..

Pragya nodding in yes & says- but that's doesn't mean she lied with me, I asked her two times, for two times she lied..

Abhi- it's ok, let her go on her way, we can't interfere in her now's life, when she need us, we can be there for her..

Pragya nodding in yes..

Abhi- good, now let's go, back to cottage, & be normal like all the time you behaves with her, don't make yourself hurt, it's new life after all..

Pragya wipe her tears & says- yes, you are right, & she getting up from tree roots..

Abhi- should I ask you..

Pragya- yeah..

Abhi- what makes you so upset..

Pragya- her odd behavior with me, & her priority list gets change, actually I didn't expect these much big change from her atleast..

Abhi- you come to reunion with these expectations..

Pragya- yeah, I thought, she will forgive me, & we share same bond again, but sometimes our expectations kills our happiness, right..

Abhi- yeah, that's true..

Karan & Tripura take seat near the tree & Karan says..

Karan- why you showing to me & everyone that you move on..

Tripura- Karan ten years on same page, it's like a madness, & the real reason is, I don't want you in my life again, before I know the truth about your health..

Karan ask her- after you know the truth, what is your opinion right now, about us, about our second chance..

Tripura twisting her lips with confusion & says- don't know, because of family, they lost everything because of me, because of our love, & again I tell them about you, they break into pieces, I'm not blaming you, but because of your sudden decision, my family's reputation was on a steak, more than me they suffering a lot..

Karan- I'm sorry..

Tripura- I understand you did that for me, you thought about me first, but your method was wrong Karan, once you speak a truth, they won't stop you, even my family's reputation also saved, but one wrong step, ruined everything..

Karan shook his head in yes- I understand..

Tripura- I know you & me are still on same page, we can't do anything for that, I tried my best to move on from you, but I can't..

Karan- even I can't say to you, let's start the fresh..

Tripura- hope, the time machine we have, & we go to past & change everything, & today's reality may be different one, right..

Karan smile & says- yeah..

Tripura side the bandage from her ring finger & show it to him, & says- look still your, & Abhi, Pragya's name it on..

Karan laugh lightly & says- their both's name side by it & mine name on up, no one ask you about these..

Tripura- so many people's ask me, & I answer them, it's my sweetest past..

Karan only smile..

Tripura- after these reunion, I'll be the one who will going back to home with happy heart, without any regrets..

Karan- me too, that I clear everything to you..

Tripura- Karan you are a sweetest part of my life, who I can't forget for life..

Karan- for me you too..

Tripura forward her hand to him & ask- friends!

Karan smile, he shake hand with her & says- friends! 

Tripura- if our destiny are meant for eachother then, we can be together, but till friends..

Karan- ok..

Tripura- let's go, we have to find out them first..

Karan- I don't think Pragu will forgive you..

Tripura- I try my best to make her understand..

Karan- ok..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..