Part 2

The wedding was loud and everyone was dancing and having a great time. They got a table in the front near the dance floor.
Looking around Jen couldn't help but get teary. She was always a hopeless romantic and couldn't help it.
Harry noticed her and got worried!
Harry: Jen what's wrong? You ok?!
Jen smiled: sorry it's stupid.
Harry: no it's not, what's wrong?
Jen: nothing..
Harry: Jen?!
Jen: I'm telling you it's stupid!
*harry is still starring*
*I love you jen thought to herself*
"It's just I get teary at things like these. It's sucks being single and alone sometimes..
Harry: your not alone jen! You have people who love you and two beautiful kids who love you beyond words. I mean max loves you beyond forever! It cant get better than that!
Jen laughed "of course I know I'm lucky and I'm thankful. I guess I can live with not 'finding the one.'
Harry: you'll always have me remember that.
Jen looked at him wiping away a tear that fell down and nodded.
Harry: let's dance!
Jen: what?! Now?
Harry: yes now!
Harry took her hand and lifted her off her seat!
They walked towards the dance floor and the band had salsa music playing. Jen's favorite of course! They danced to what felt like hours!
Jen danced around Harry and he caught up to her every move.
Jen thinking to her self *wow he can move. Didn't think he can dance like that"
Harry *omg her body...the way it slid around me and my hands. I can't believe we're dancing this close. She smells amazing. She smells like heaven...whatever heaven is supposed to smell like I'm sure it smells like her!*
The band slowed down the music and the lights dimmed.
Harry held out his hand for Jen and she slid into him. Her hands wrapped around his neck and his hands wrapped around her back.
Jen "I love how tight he holds me..like he's never letting go.* Jen shook her head *don't be silly it probably doesn't mean a thing to him he just felt bad for you jen*
Harry *this moment here...feels like I'm on top of the world. She holds me like she needs me. Like I mean the world to her. If only she knew how much I want her. How right this feels. But c'mon harry it's jlo. She's got a million guys falling for her and your married.*
She rested her head in his neck capturing his scent and wanting to never let go.
The music stopped but they didn't want to let go. She looked up to his eyes and for a moment she thought she saw it too.
Ryan: Hey guys!!
They both let go of each other quick.
Jen and Harry: hey Ryan ..
Ryan: how are you enjoying yourselves?
Jen. It's nice
Harry: ya that was sweet of them to invite us.
Ryan: I'm going to thank them and head out, you guys with me?
Jen and Harry: yes
They all said their thanks and goodbyes to the new bride and groom.
They all headed to the elevators to go back to their rooms.
Ryan: what a night! Glad you guys had fun! We're leaving tomorrow morning than in a week we have Harry's town New Orleans!
Jen: you excited?!
Harry: yes I am! It's always nice to go back to my hometown! *harry looked at jen* Maybe I'll take you and show you where I grew up and all the places I loved"
Ryan: that's sound great! We can get it on camera they'll love it!
They both looked at Ryan
Harry: ya on camera...can't wait!

They both tossed around in bed
thinking about the night. Neither of them were able to sleep. So much emotions but they both thought to let it go. No point..
Harry got home from his flight feeling a little guilty.
*but I didn't do anything wrong, I mean really I did nothing. It's not my fault if my heart felt..wait did I say heart*
He shook his head and entered his home.
Jill was busy cleaning, he went over to kiss her but she turned her head away and he got her cheek.
Harry: well dont get to excited about my return.
Jill *rolled her eyes*: you were gone for one day Harry.
Jill left to finish cleaning and left Harry feeling the sudden chill in the room.
Later in the evening after Harry's nap they all had dinner.
Jill *i can't stand looking at him anymore. He thinks he's something special after idol. What because people think he's funny and smart. Big deal! I've been married to him for so long i have no feeling left for him. She thought of the cute doctor she met the other day and shook her head. I have three kids and I'm stuck in this marriage"
Everyone started to clear up the table and Harry was making his daughters laugh and jill continued to clean up and ignore Harry's jokes.
Once the kids were asleep he thought he can put some moves on Jill and maybe let go some of this frustration he's having with Jen.
Jill was not having it.
Jill: Harry im tired and not in the mood. *she closed he lights and went to bed*
Harry sat there upset and thought of Jen and how she would never make him feel that way!
Harry felt the week passed by like years. Jill was cold as usual and he just felt miserable. He couldn't wait to see jen again. Even though he saw her less than what he'd like. He still looked forward to it like it was a holiday!