Jump the Shark

"Ace, what are you doing?" Sam asked, putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"What does it look like?" I took off my shirt, now only in a bra and leggings.

"You're stripping in public. That's what it looks like."

"Wrong." I took off my leggings. "I really need to wash my hair."

"Nice cheeky underwear." Sam started brushing his teeth.

"They're so cute." I laughed.

"You know that water has got to be like forty below right?" He finished speaking as I jumped into the water.

"I wonder if I'll freeze like Steve Rogers." I dunked my head under.

"Who?"

"Captain America. Educate yourself."

The car door opened and out fell Dean.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Sam asked him before spitting on the ground.

"How do you think?" Dean grunted, pulling himself up using the door. "I'm starving let's get breakfast."

"Where? We're five hours from anything. Ace is taking a bath in freezing cold water."

"Well I'm hungry now." Dean looked over at me as I was washing the shampoo out of my hair. "Ace there's ice floating next to you."

"Yeah and I can't feel my toes, tell me something I don't know." I dunked my head under, rinsing out the rest of the shampoo.

Dean groaned when a phone started ringing from the glove box.

"Isn't that dad's phone?" Sam asked.

Dean hit his head on the car as he pulled the phone out. "Hello?"

"Ace you look like George Washington." Sam commented as I scrubbed the conditioner into my hair.

"Who?"

"You don't know the first president of the United States, but you criticize me for not knowing Captain America's real name. Hm, funny." Sam shrugged.

"Sorry he can't come to the phone. Is there anything I can help you with?" Dean talked to whoever it was. "Well sorry to be the one to break this to you pal, but John died more than two years ago. Who is this?"

Once I finished my bath and couldn't really feel my legs Dean threw us in the car and drove to wherever this guy was who was claiming he was their brother. Dean was pissed to say the least and convinced it was a demon.

"Dean, best I can tell Adam Milligan is real. Born on September 29, 1990 to Kate Milligan, no father listed. He's an Eagle Scout, graduated from high school with honors, and currently goes to the University of Wisconsin biology major, pre-med." Sam read off. "Dean you listening?"

"This is a trap." Dean finished loading up his jacket with things before closing the trunk.

We went into the diner sitting in the corner near a plant.

"Ace sit at another table like you don't know us, near the door so you can stop him if he runs." Dean commanded.

"Fine I see how it is." I moved two tables over, sitting so I was looking at them.

"Dean, I'm telling you the kid checks out." Sam sighed, sitting down.

"Great so he's an actual person on the planet earth, doesn't mean he doesn't have a demon in him." Dean sat at the table in a tense and ready for a fight posture.