The Rapture

"Where are we going I'm still recovering from a severe brain injury." I dragged my feet behind Sam and Dean.

"When are you going to let that go?" Dean asked.

"When I can have the metal plate removed." I stepped over a chunk of metal in the middle of our path.

"What did he say, Dean, what was so important?" Sam shined his flashlight around the tunnel.

"If I knew would I be here?" Dean led up the staircase into the warehouse.

"It looks like a bomb went off in here." Sam went down the stairs onto the center of the warehouse.

Everything looked melted. All of the iron and metal poles and anything and everything had been damaged or destroyed with smoke rising from the corner.

"Jesus!" I yelled, jumping from a light exploding behind me.

"Shhh." Dean shined his flashlight on my face then turned back around. "There was a fight here."

"Between who?" Sam asked.

"Check it out." Dean shined the light on the wall where a giant blood painting like Anna did the one day was on the wall. "Look familiar? Anna used that to woosh the angels back to the corn field."

"So what? Cas was fighting angels?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Dean shined the light around. "Cas?" He ran over to a corner where Cas' body was laying there passed out. "Cas? Cas!"

"What? What's going on?" Cas shook, waking up. His voice was different, less deep and scratchy.

"Just take it easy, take it easy." Sam tried to help him up.

"Castiel?" He stood up, putting his hands on his chest. "I'm not Castiel. It's me."

"Who's me?"

"Jimmy. My names Jimmy."

"Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean asked.

"He's gone."

We helped 'Jimmy' back with us to the motel, picking up food on the way.

"Slow down man you're gonna give me angina." Dean leaned on the table, watching Jimmy chow down his second burger.

"Whens the last time you ate?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. Months?" He gulped his soda, practically moaning with each bite of the burger.

"What the hell happened back there? Looked like an angel battle royal."

"All I remember is a flash of light and then I woke up just as me again." Jimmy shrugged.

"So what, Cas just ditched out of your meatsuit?" Dean asked.

"I really don't know."

"Do you remember anything about being possessed?"

"Bits and pieces. I mean angel inside of me is kinda being like chained to a comet." Jimmy gulped down the rest of his burger.

"That sounds like fun." Dean chuckled.

Jimmy raised his eyebrows. "Understatement."

"Cas said that he wanted to tell us something, please tell me you remember that." Sam was really tired, like more than usual considering Dean dragged us out of bed at three am.

"Nope, sorry." Jimmy shook his head.

"Come on what do you know." Dean was getting frustrated.

"My name is Jimmy Novak. I'm from Pontiac, Illinois. I have a family." He sighed, thinking about them.