Sister Sister

"She's a half-blood?" Sam asked, ripping open her shirt where the bullet went in.

"Yeah." I pushed my hair out of my face. Dean ran upstairs to get Bobby. "She's going to be okay right? She's- we're immortal, I'm like 99% sure she'll be okay."

"Are you okay? You're acting like Dean and I do when one of us gets-" Sam stopped himself. "She's your sister isn't she?"

I breathed out heavily, trying to push my hair off my face, but was stuck there because of blood. "I'm- uh- yeah. Yeah she is." Bobby and Dean came down the stairs.

"Who is she?" Bobby asked as Dean pulled out all the medical supplies.

"She's a half blood." I answered, pursing my lips. "So guys, I guess this is my sister Tyler."

"Wait a minute." Bobby held the cloth to stop the bleeding. "You have a sister?"

"Yes that's what I just said now can we talk about this later? I need hard liquor." I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of vodka, throwing the top on the ground without a care and chugging.

Somehow Bobby, being the miracle worker he is, got the bullet out and stitched her heart. Her heart.
I knew I liked Bobby for a reason.

"So is she going to be okay or what?" I walked down the stairs after putting Tyler to the bed in the spare room.

"I'm not a doctor." Bobby went into the kitchen.

"Ace, did you get shot?" Dean asked, pointing at the blood running down my pants.

"Uh, yes? Apparently. I don't really feel it anymore." I sat down, ripping the bullet out and putting some bandages on it. Sam handed me and Dean a beer while Dean turned on the tv.

"A reward is out tonight for the location of Tyler Ray and Ace Short who escaped from Texas Maximum Security Prison tonight. The cash reward is between two and three million-" Dean changed the channel.

"If you guys want to turn me in and get that money I'm okay with it, I'll just break out again." I sipped the beer. "My life is that TV show Prison Break. I have the map of the prison tattooed on my body. They call me Michael Scofield and that's my brother Lincoln Burrows."

Dean laughed a little. "Is it weird that I think you don't watch tv?"

I looked him dead in the eye. "Netflix is my boyfriend."

After a few hours Tyler came down the stairs. "Aw shit." Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. She walked over to the couch, grabbing a fist full of my hair, pulling me into the bathroom.

"Ow ow ow." I slapped her hand off me once we were in the bathroom.

She slammed the door closed. "What the hell Ace?"

"I don't- what?" I furrowed my brows.

"You should have left me to rot, not bring me to the god damn Winchester's." She held her chest. "The Winchester's? It's like you want me to get killed." She breathed heavily. This was the thing with Tyler, you let her get mad, argue without you responding, and then she'll get over it. "I'm still mad, but I'm going to sit down." She sat on the lid of the toilet. "How stupid can you be?"

"Stupid enough to get us out of the prison." I shrugged.

"I need to go back- back to uh wherever I'm staying." She sighed. "Screw it, get me a drink." And she's over it. She stood up, almost falling over.

"Okay." I held her arm, so she wouldn't fall. "Whiskey?"

"Whiskey." She confirmed. We walked out, went through the living room and straight to the kitchen.

"Ace?" Dean called.

"Give me a minute."
I took out two large glasses and filled them with straight whiskey.

"Ah yes." Tyler began chugging it as she walked into the living room.

"Chill." I took a sip of mine as I poured two small ones for Sam and Dean.

"Listen," Tyler finished her glass, setting it on the coffee table before sitting on the couch opposite Sam and Dean. I handed them their glasses before going back for mine and the bottle. "I am going to get very drunk. I don't care what you do. We're not friends, I'm resting up so I can leave. That's all." She filled her cup back up.

*two hours later*

"No, she's an asshole." I laughed, finishing my forty-something glass. "She used to beat the shit out of me all the time for no reason."

"No I didn't!" Tyler laughed.

"One time you snapped my neck because I called you ugly."

"Wait you can get your neck snapped and survive?" Sam asked, laughing.

"It puts us out for a few hours." I shrugged.

"And it kinda feels like whiplash after." Tyler added. "I can do it now if you wanna see it." She put her hands on my head.

"Tyler. Tyler no." I froze.

"Fine. Maybe next time." She took her hands off and finished her glass.

"Ace why did you never tell us you had a sister?" Sam asked.

I shrugged. "Sometimes Tyler is just wedged too far up our dad's ass."

"I get paid good."

"I never got paid."

She cringed awkwardly. "He paid me to keep me around and figured you would stay." She poured another glass, finishing the bottle. "Looks like he was wrong."

"Bottle number eight." Dean picked it up and grabbed another one.

"I'm done." Sam stood up. "I'm way past done."

"Aw come on Sammy!" Dean laughed, sitting back down. "We're having so much fun!"

"You'll be having a lot of fun in the morning." Sam laughed, starting up the stairs. "Goodnight."

"I'm very drunk." Tyler stood up on the couch. "I need to go back."

"Back where?" Dean poured another glass.

"Wherever I'm staying." She took the bottle and chugged it before setting it on the table. "Okay bye." She jumped off the couch and flashed back where she should be.

"Does she do that a lot?" Dean asked.

"I'm not with her a lot." I looked down at my glass. "Let me get this straight. We're nothing like you and Sam. We're a mess. All we do is fight and drink."

"You say that like Sam and I don't fight."

"I haven't had a two minute civil conversation with her since we were eight."

"That's pretty rough."

"Tell me about it."

******

Short filler chapter I'm so sorry.

Back to episode chapters next!!

I hope you like it and keep reading and voting and commenting.

-Molly