Wishful Thinking

"It just doesn't make any sense, Dean. Why would Uriel tell me you remembered hell if you didn't?" Sam sat across the table from Dean who was taking shots while I was throwing darts across the bar.

"Maybe because he's a dick, might have something to do with that." Dean replied, setting the shot glass down.

"Maybe, but he's still an angel." Sam argued.

"Yeah, an angel who was ready to level an entire town." Dean snapped.

"Might want to lower your voices." I walked over to them, took a shot and went back to darts.

"Look, I don't know what-" Dean continued.

"Radical! What else can I get you guys?" The waiter came over to them.

"Uh, I think we're good."

"Yeah? You want to try a couple of fryer bombs or a chipotle chili chonga?" He asked.

"Nope, we're still good." Dean sighed.

"Okay, awesome." He walked away.

"Hey!" I yelled at the waiter.

"Yes?"

"Cheese fries." I commanded.

"I'm on it." He ran into the kitchen.

"Sam, honestly, I have no idea why Uriel told you what he did, okay?" Dean took another shot.

"Right." Sam sighed.

"What?"

"Fine. Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't remember a thing from your time down under." Sam snapped.

I walked back over, taking another shot. "Down under? Didn't know you went to Australia."

Dean rolled his eyes and stared into Sam's. "I don't remember a thing from my time down under. I don't remember Sam."

"Dean, I just want to help."

"You know everything I do. Okay? That's all there is." Dean was getting mad.

"Outstanding! Dessert time? Huh? Am I right?" The waiter handed me my cheese fries. "Listen bros. You have got to try our ice cream extreme. It's extreme."

"Uh, no extremities, please. Just the-"

"Check?" He pulled it out of his note pad. "All right. Awesome." He left.

"I want to vomit on him." I shoved cheese fries in my mouth.

"So, where do we go from here?" Dean took some of my fries. I pulled a chair over from the other table, sitting with them.

"Uh, looks like it's been pretty quiet lately. No signs of demon activity, no omens or portents I can see." Sam pulled out his laptop.

"That's good news for once." Dean drank his beer.

"Here, check this out." Sam turned the laptop around to us. "Up in Concrete, Washington. Eyewitness reports of a ghost that's been haunting the showers of a women's health facility." Dean put down his beer and started pulling out his wallet to leave. "The victim claims that the ghost threw her down a flight of stairs. I can see you're very interested."

"Women, showers. We got to save these people." Dean smacked the money on the table.

We dropped Sam off to talk to the woman who saw the ghost while Dean and I pretended to work, but got food for most of the time.

"Well, pick up anything?" Sam walked up to the front porch Dean was sitting on. I laid on the railing, praying it wouldn't break.

"No EMF in the shower or anywhere else." Dean closed the paper he was reading.