Monster Movie

It took me a few weeks to get back into hunting. I wanted to lay low to stay off the angels and FBIs radar.

"Wait? Sam and Dean are going to Oktoberfest?" I asked Bobby as I restocked the liquor cabinet after Tyler and I cleared it out.

"That's what they said." He read the newspaper.

"Well that's enough for me." I put the bottle in the cabinet and flashed to the backseat of the impala.

"It's about time the Winchester's got back to tackling a plain old, black and white case." Dean said to Sam.

"The Winchester's and Ace." I leaned into the front seat.

"Ace what the hell!" Dean yelled, trying to pay attention to the road while Sam turned around with a knife.

I flew back into the seat. "Don't stab me I'm here in peace."

"What are you doing here?" Sam pulled the knife back.

"I think the real question is what are you two doing going to Oktoberfest without me?" I furrowed my brows.

Sam and Dean were determined to work this job and I needed money to get drunk in public so I decided to work my own job.

"I'm Ace, I'm your server, there are giant glasses what can I fill them with?" I held the notepad in front of me. Besides the dress and the heels this job was alright, I mean I drank out of the beer spout as often as I could so that kept me up.

"We'll each have a beer." The one man said.

"Coming right up." I walked back behind the counter.

"Hey I remember you." The girl I worked with said. I was filling the pitchers, not looking up.

"And I remember you, Jamie." Dean's voice answered. "I don't forget a pretty, everything.

I looked over, wide eyed.

"Ace?" Sam asked, rather loudly.

I set the beers on the counter. "Sup."

"You guys know each other?" Jamie asked Dean more than anyone else.

"We went to the same high school." I clarified.

"Until you dropped out." Dean smirked.

"Until you dropped out." I mocked his voice, taking the beers over to the guys waiting.

"We're looking for Ed Brewer." Sam told Jamie.

"What do you want with Ed?"

I started filling a glass for myself.

"We're uh Federal Agents." They held out their badges. "He was a witness to a serious crime."

"Wait a minute, you're a fed?" Jamie laughed.

"Grew up just like Daddy raised you." I drank my beer.

"You grew up exactly like your mother." Sam replied.
I don't know what we found so fascinating about arguing like we actually went to high school together, but it was fun.
I flipped Sam off from behind Jamie.

"You don't come on like a fed." Jamie was (apparently) still in shock. "Seriously?"

Dean leaned on the bar."I'm a maverick mam, a rebel with a badge. One thing I don't play by, the rules."
I choked on my beer at that.

"Ace no drinking on the job." Jamie told me.

"Yup." I chugged the rest of it and set the glass in the dishpan.