Black

*A Little Summary*

. A hooded figure

. A boy who changed

. Moonlit sky

. An inquisitive conversation

Black.

Black like the sky before the final end. Black that makes the mind question reality itself. Black the final and the most undeniable truth and black, also the greatest lie.

*An Undeniable Truth*

Black is the ever impalpable colour that lives within everyone. Black, monique like a mirage in a desert. Black is life and death.

...

The curly-headed boy neither stumbled and nor did he faze. Standing as still as a statue in front of the hooded figure. Standing as still as a statue in front of the hooded figure, the shadow of Thanatos, death himself. Who now beckoned him closer with a raised arm.

Soo incomprehensibly beautiful that one could not help but get lost in it, as if in a trance, the boy walked forth towards the figure, in only three short strides he was quite literally at the feet of death himself.

"Only a fool would dare near me before it's their  time." mused Death in all of his otherworldly glory, mildly amused because of the there were a few who had dared to seek him out.

What was so special about a boy with curly hair and a soul in which love once flowed like mead in a crystal glass but now was left as barren as the colour white. Why would a frivolous bring like the boy radiate the solace of twilight while standing at the pedestal of Thanatos himself?

The boy sent forth a lopsided smile that one would show when speaking about something scandalous, while, also observing the ever-shifting visage in front of him. He watched the face change; the boys who beat him up, making him weak, obliterated and forgotten. His father who abused him and just about all the faces who put him front of doom and of those whose doom he'd contributed to.

Final tears left his glistening eyes; tears of sadness, happiness, nostalgia and homeliness that death brought him. His thin lips curled into a smoke and velvet lidded smile.

"All lives lead up to a final encounter with death, I only got the choice to make that meeting sooner than planned. I have awaited meeting you for too long, I have suffered far too much. I long for a final kiss, a final abode to rest and call home."

"We must hurry then, mustn't we? We shall fade into the night."

"I musn't bleed into the night, we shall wait till the sun awakens." The boy said with a dry chuckle...

"What shall we do until the sun wakes?"

"We must visit the playground a final time."

A smirk made an appearance on the boy's face; a smirk filled with venom and malice as the green of his soul turned into utter darkness.