White

*A Final Summary*

. A final task

. A playground

. Some boys

. Death's kiss

. A final sunrise

. Endings

White.

White the beginning and also the end. White for those with power and those with none. White for love, peace and also war. White the victory and the loss. White, soo full yet soo empty.

White, a concept:

White to it's highest, most pristine degree is undeservedly respected.....White is empty, white is incomplete, white is lack. Let all the white, empty thoughts perish.

...

The world was undoubtedly white as the boy reached the playground, death by his side; cold, unsettling and undeniably appealing as usual.

Frost covered the grass and the wind, all was fog. The boys were indeed still playing in the playground on those lonesome early hours of the day, making a lot of trouble.

The boy smirked as he asked Death for a final favour, a final joke, a kiss to all the boys.

"It would be rude to leave without a final act, a dirty joke."

At once Death walked towards the boys, kissing them all one by one as they turned into smoke in his arms. Not into gold, not into silver not even into the dreadful white but into smoke.

Streams of scarlet ran rampant as Death now stood alone except for the boy in front of him in melancholy silence.

The Sun finally breaking into dawn in front of his eyes, cascading a multitude of reds, oranges and yellows into the celestial sphere.

Death's silhouette looked like an angel at that moment as light coming from the sun surrounded It's dark body, a fallen angel with a broken halo but an angel indeed.

"We must take leave now." It solemnly stated, leaving no room for alternatives, the task had to be done.

"Yes. Of course." Said the boy after a brief pause. Few tears in his glistening eyes and a wry smile on his face.

Finally walking up to death and placing a chaste kiss on it's lips; sighing as he turned into oblivion itself.
Death felt like a mist embellishing his body. He sighed as he kissed the mist and all the inscrutable shadows that came with it, slowly fading into the rays of the sun and nothingness at the same while.

Forever unknown to the world, forever bleeding.

~THE END~