Disrivaled

Even though Niko had put demon-repelling locks on every door and window in the house, he wasn't as safe as he thought.

While in dreamland, he came face to face with Donnatello. He seemed bigger and more monstrous than the last time they met. His horns and barb on his tail had tons of spines on it, and he had grow to be twice his size.

"Hello again, Niko. Long time, no see."

"Not long enough. What the hell are you doing in my dream?"

"I'm an incubus, invading dreams is what I do. I hear that Mallomor wants to become shedim, is it true."

Niko knew he had heard the word before, but didn't know what it meant. "Don, what are you talking about?"

Donnatello grew thorns from out of his back and grabbed Niko. "I'm saying that Mallomor wants to stop being a denizen of Hell, and we can't have that, can we?"

"We? We? If Mallo wants to move on, let him!"

Donnatello responded by jamming his barb into Niko and dragging his spirit away, leaving his body in a coma. In hell, Donnatello put the soul in an air-tight, translucent box. Spirit Niko was still out, not aware of much else.

The next part of Donnatello's plan was put into motion.

Donnatello found Mallomor lazing about on the couch with a sleeping Tsarina. Tsarina had fallen asleep on his lap and Mallo didn't want to move as to wake her.

Their ears both perked up when they heard the "klack, klack, klack" of Donnatello's hooves.

Donnatello glared at Mallomor. "Well, well, well, here's the coward, sitting on a fae's couch, living in domestic bliss."

Tsarian hissed at Donnatello, making him flinch. "Nice kitty...nice kitty!"

Mallomor's red eyes flashed for a moment. "Why the Heaven are you here?"

Donnatello presented Mallomor with the trapped soul of Niko. Niko taped the glass, and he woke up from his daze. Spirit Niko banged on the glass, wanting a way out.

"You're not getting out of there, Niko. Not until Mallomor decides he wants to be a good demon and give up trying to be a shedim."

Mallomor stood up, staring Donnatello directly in the eyes.

"You weren't kidding when you said you could go lower. But for Niko-"

Spirit Niko banged on the glass to get Mallo's attention, and made a variety of motions that roughly meant "no". Spirit Niko might not've been able to talk, but he was no less expressive.

"Niko, you do realize that means you'll be stuck in that glass forever if I defy Donnatello."

Spirit Niko nodded. Donnatello was shocked.

"You decide to be selfless at the worst possible time, Hydranna. How typical."

Niko stuck his tongue out at Donnatello.

Annoyed, Donnatello took the jar and turned away, setting his sights on going back to Hell.

And then Tsarina pounced on him, scratching up his face. He dropped the glass box, bits of broken glass flying everywhere, freeing Spirit Niko.

Spirit Niko approached Mallomor, who hugged him tight.

"Niko, do you think he'd suffered enough for causing us so much trouble?" Niko glanced at the scene of Donnatello in great pain and shook his head.

Mallomor laughed as Niko made a bolt of lightning hit Donnatello.

Note from the Author: Was the ending too sadistic?