No. 2

As the night proceeds, we drank a hell lot of drinks to enjoy the album release but we have to leave the club before the early morning because we can be seen. So we decided to go back to our places. We stood up and walked out of the club to our parking when we all said good bye to each other. But still we all were walking in the same direction.... So fool of us.

"Hey look! Thats the same girl. Oh god is she alright?", Sarah said and walked towards the girl, who's back is resting on the wall and head on the bag and she is lying completely unconscious outside in this cold.

When my eyes land on her the blonde beauty, I never thought I would be drawn to her, but wait I already have a girlfriend and I really love her.
We walked to her and sarah tried to wake her up but all in vain because she was cold as ice and didn't even stirred and that worried us. Because looking at her attire and face she doesn't look like a poor or any middle class girl. She looked presentable and than as we thought we should help her a guy walked outside and we recognized him as one of the bartender and he told us everything about the girl and the things she was saying while she was drunk and honestly thinking about that I think she is innocent.

I was alone at my place and all of them were going to their family, so I decided I wilk take her to my place because a girl should not be left alone in this state and in that place and soon we parked in my house garage and I took her in the guest bedroom and layed her in the bed and covered her with blanket.

I looked at her tear stained face and felt a pity for her, because as I saw her with bag I think she left the place where she was living.
I also left advil and a glass of water with her because she definitely will need this in the morning,and I left to My room because I cant help myself too, I am still tipsy and need rest.

​YOUR P.O.V

​The sun raise peaking through the curtains woke me up and I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. I tried to get up but my head starts to throb so badly that I felt numb that I can't move my body parts. The whole world is spinning around and I shut my eyes. And it dawned upon me what happened the last night.

All the events were moving like a film in my vision and all I remembered last was drinking and stumbling out of the bar.
I looked around myself and saw that I am in unrecognizable place but what caught my vision was tablet and water, well whoever is here is nice one. I gulped down the tablet with water and made my way to the attached bathroom and freshen up.

I got back and sat on the bed, thinking where the hell am I? The room I am in so luxurious than definitely mean the owner himself is rich but who that could be? I should be thankful but worst of all what my brother did to me. I can't believe he literally throw me out of my house, even knowing that I will never go to my friends pleading them to allow me to stay at theirs. I wiped the tears off my cheeks because now I have to get a job and get a place to stay but firstly I have to leave this place because I can't stay at some strangers place. I was thinking this when a sudden knock at the Door startled me,
"come in!", and a guy walked in the room with his curls falling down on his face and when he lifted his eyes to meet me, I froze.

"Harry Styles!!!", I gasped.
"glad to know that you know me!", he chuckled.

"definitely! Who doesn't know you?", I said and then he walked towards me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"well how are you feeling?",
"I am good... Well actually I really wanted to thank you that you helped me at night when I really don't know what happened to me", I said my hands messaging each other in my lap.

"well you were unconscious outside the bar so definitely I had to help you because I can't left anyone in that state!", he said
"oh thankuu so much!", I said because at least someone cared for me when my own brother didn't.

"but why were you like that with all your stuff?", he asked the question I was dreading to answer.

"umm.... I..... I.. I no longer live at my place, I.. I mean there is no longer place for me there!", I said looking at my hands now.

"whatt why!!?",
"well ummm.",
"look if you don't want to tell me so don't! I will not force you", he said assuring me that he really is a gentleman.

"actually my brother dragged me out of our house because of the things I didn't do and now I am left with no roof!", I said with sad smile, my twinkle with tear remembering everything that happened.

"and that's because he thinks you killed someone?", he said lowly.
"Noooo!!! I didn't!! I didn't kill anyone! I can't even imagine to do that!! It's just an accusation!", I cried because its wrong.

"hey! Hey calm down! I am just saying what I heard from you last night you were saying that all night that you didn't killed him and I definitely believe you!", he said and I looked at him and he looks genuinely true.

"thanku so much Mr. Harry Styles for everything, truly speaking for everything! But I think I have already disturbed  you alot with my troubles now I should be going!", I said as I stood up and walked to my bag.

"but where would you go?", he said.

"I will find a place!", I smiled at him
"by the way! Congratulations on your album release! I was really waiting for that but I couldn't listen to it last night but I sure will!", I said and walked out of the room.

"Hey!! But...... I didn't get your name!", he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"oh sorry! Huh I am Y/N!", I said

"so Y/N!! You are staying here with me till you find a place to stay and a job to fulfill your needs and I am not taking a NO for this, so walk back in here!", he said and I stood dumbfounded, that really Harry Styles is offering me his place, and if I reject it it would be so bad of me, so I just smiled and nodded muttering a small thanks to which he said, its my pleasure to help you.

_______________________________________

SOOO ITS GONNA BE SOO GOOD.....

KEEP VOTING

COMMENTS PLEASEE...

LOVE YOU ALL. ♥️♥️♥️