No. 5

After talking to him, I went to take shower and laid on my bed and started watching TV. Not about 20 minutes later, the door knocked and I went to check whose there, and to my surprise all the band mates along with Jeffrey were here. They all came to congratulate me on my first day and after that we all had a movie night. We all talked, played games and laughed whole heartedly. They really are the best people. I can't get tired in their company because they make you feel comfortable with every possible way.

At the midnight they all left, and when they were leaving Jeff as usual said if I need anything he is just a call away, he really treats me like his younger sister . And after that I went to sleep.

​HARRY P.O.V ​

Its been 4 days now, and till now I have been taking a lot of interviews definitely for the album promotion but whats the best part of the day is when I get free and talk to Y/N. She is really sweet and when we talk it feels like we have been friends for a very long time and what surprises me is that I never get tired while talking to her and we keep talking till the time something came up.
Within next few days, a show is
going to be held which I am going to attend but Camillae does not know about it because I am going to surprise her with my presence. I am literally dying to see her now.

And the most awaited thing is maybe I will take her with me to a dinner because I am planning to propose to her, whose answer I definitely know she will accept the proposal.
We have been together for 2 years now, and we cant even survive if we cant see each other so I think its going to be a new chapter to our lives.
I have been ready for this for a very long time and this time I am going to make it special for both of us.
And the day to the fashion show finally came. I am so much excited and scared too what is she rejects my proposal? What if she doesn't like the ring?
Hushh bad thoughts I know she is going to love it.

I looked at myself in the wall length mirror, wearing the deep saphire blue suit, definitely you know its gucci. A special suit for a special day. I looked at the ring and smiled, "she is going to love it", I said and closed the velvet box and placed it in the inner pocket of my suit.

I made my way outside where a car is waiting for me and we drove off to the event.

I still had not informed Y/N about all this thing. She definitely knows I got a girlfriend but this new plan, she is completely unaware of it. I will share my joy definitely with her when I get back to home.

Within 30 minutes drive, I entered the
Venue where the event is going to be held.

I met alot of people, crew members and designers and sat in the place where there is no light because I wanna cherish her but still staying hidden in the dark.
The whole show went smoothly and at the end when everyone was leaving I decided to go back stage to her.

I was almost at her door when I heard whispers and moans and thats when my worst nightmare came true. I was lacking words and movements, but still I decided maybe I am hearing what if its something else and I stepped into the room and what I saw, destroyed my whole world.
All perish!!

She was on top of some guy, whose face I couldn't see, and that doesn't even matter. The thing that matters is she is almost naked, and making love to him and here I was thinking that she is the one for me!
She will accept my proposal!
Because she loves me??

NOO!! SHE CHEATED ON ME AND THATS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER FORGET FOR MY WHOEL LIFE.

"Harry!!!!", she screamed, she ran after me but its already late now. She ruined everything, everything I planned and whats the cause of these fake tears and running after me. I made my way to my car and left before she could reach me.

Why?? Whyy??? Whyyyyyy???
I screamed in the back of my car. The way this day started was so good but nothing could be worst in the way it ended.

At the night, I cried to myself for falling in love with her, when I couldn't even see her true face. Was I that bad that she cheated on me. When ever I said I love you she said it back. WHYYY???????

I don't remember when I got asleep but the only thing I remembered was crying and cursing myself for falling in love with the one I thought is one for me but that was all fake and melodrama. She kept calling me the whole night but the last thing I did was throwing my phone into the wall.
You will never see me again Camillae!!

YOUR P.O.V

​Jeff just called me to inform that Harry is returning today. But he himself didn't tell me that. I hurriedly finished my work at studio, taking my belongings I went back to his home. I am excited to see him after a very long time. I prepared lunch for both of us but worst things happen when your lunch is dragged to the dinner timings and the person you want to have here is still not here.

I ate a little bit of it because I was starving and lay on the couch to wait for him. At almost 2 in the morning, a huge thud woke me up, firstly I thought someone broke into the house but everything stopped when I saw him standing in the middle of the room, eyes red, swollen, dropping standing in drunken state.

CLIFFHANGER..........
_______________________________________

Hope you all are doing good and loving  this story so Farr.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT????
SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN COMMENTS.

KEEP VOTING.

LOVE YOU ALL. ❤️❤️❤️