No. 8

We both looked startled at him, he can't be serious! "huh! So you really find someone! Nice and you really deserve a bitch like her!", Camillae pointed her finger at me but Harry hold her finger and turned it towards her.

And he hugged me from my waist. "you are the only bitch in here! And for you to know, we have been together for more than a year now and we have already planed our future together so it's better if you leave us alone!", he said and she stomped her feet on the ground and walked back. We closed the door and I looked at him in surprise.

" you are not the same Harry! ", I said and a corner of my lip raised, he did so well by yelling at her.

" Sorry Y/N! I said that you are my girlfriend. I just wanted - - - - -"

"it's all right! Well we also faked it pretty good. It was a big blow to her heart, she definitely is going to regret her decision of cheating on you!", I said and we both laughed.

But still somewhere in the pit of my stomach, I wanted that lie to be true. And like that we spent the whole day laughing and enjoying because that's the only day he got relax.

Next morning, when I was leaving for my work Harry stopped me and said

"Y/N! We all are going to this party tonight and I am going to perform too and I want you to go with us..... Only if you are willing to?", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"I would love to!",
"ohh what a relief! I am so happy thanks Y/N!", he said and hugged me tightly and I returned it back, friendly though wanting it other way.

Shut it Y/N!!! And I spent the whole day at work continuously thinking what should I wear? Backless? Off shoulder? Sleeveless?? I think I should talk to harry about the party and then decide accordingly.

And exactly at 7, I stepped out of my room dressed in knee length scarlet blue dress, my hair curled at the bottom, wearing black heels and here I am going for a party accompanying Harry.

And when I stepped at the stairs I saw Harry waiting for me and honestly why does he always have to look breath taking

And when I stepped at the stairs I saw Harry waiting for me and honestly why does he always have to look breath taking. I feel so suffocating. And then he looked at me and his face left open. Seriously! Do I look bad?

Should I change? Shitt am I wearing to much for a party?? Too much questions attacked my mind but then his eyes showed something against my thoughts. I walked down and sat in front of him.

"do I look OK?", I asked playing with my phone.

HARRY P.O.V

I was waiting for Y/N, when I heard clicking of her heels and suddenly my heart beats fasten. As I turned around the way she is looking, I can't take my eyes off her.
She looks beyond with that knee length blue dress, that fits her so perfectly! I never ever seen her wearing like that. But boy she can get all men in the party on their knees.

"do I look OK?", She said, confused?

"OK? You look so pretty Y/N! That dress is really made for you!", I complimented her. And she blushed goshh she is death of me. Wait!! Where are these thoughts coming from! Geez she is a friend.

"shall we?", I extended my arm.

We all were enjoying the party, as the night proceeds everyone was enjoying including me and for the first time after my break up I am happy, I am enjoying and I am free.

And now I feel what my relationship with Camillae was, burden only and only burden to me.
I took a sip of my drink as I turned around and saw Y/N, laughing and dancing with Sarah, they got so close together. I looked at her, her slim body moving with every lyrics of song, her hair waving around her as they are in mood too.

She is so pretty that I just kept staring at her.
"seems like someone is interested in Y/N" , I heard and saw Jeffrey smirking at me.

"no it's not like that! She is a nice girl!", I said

"yeah a nice girl who just moved your heart!", he said.

"Camillae came yesterday!", I said and looked again at Y/N. Shittt why am I looking at her again, she is drinking now and seems like now she got tired of dancing.

"what!? Why? Did you talked to her?", Jeff said.
"I did but I did something else...... I told her Y/N is my girlfriend and we are together for more than a year and we have already decided our future together! We faked it so she got jealous ", I finally said and drank all of my remaining drink.

"woahhh!!! Seems like I missed the show!", he said and I chuckled.

I smiled but then I looked at Y/N and suddenly my blood boils as I saw a guy talking to her and looking at her body is a wrong way. She is ignoring him but he, anddd how dare he touched her leg. I couldn't stop myself as I walked to them and gave a huge blow at the guys face.

He yelped and fell on the ground and a gasp left Y/N's mouth.
"how dare you take your filthy hands on her! She is off-limits! And you will regret touching her!", I yelled at him, but than I turned to see her scared face.

"you alright? Did he do something cuz I swear I am going to kill him!", I said and hugged her because she was scared of him.

"I will never let anyone to touch you ever!".
_______________________________________

SOO HERE COMES THE MR. POSSESSIVE😏😏

KEPP VOTING AND DO COMMENT.

LOVE YOU ALL. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

BUT DO YOU GUYS WANT A BILLIONAIRES STORY OTHER THAN HARRY'S FANFICS BECAUSE I AM THINKING ON IT AND DEFINITELY IT MEANS I WILL WRITE ONE🤩🤩🤩.