No. 3

"now rest! probably you need it", he said and walked out of the room and I again fell on the bed and sleep consumed me.
I woke up 3 hours later and now feeling more fresh , the hangover is gone now and I decided to go and join him in preparing breakfast though its 11 in the morning, well no more morning.I freshen up did a little bit of make up that includes my lip gloss amd mascara and goo.

I walked out and I saw him sitting on the table sipping his coffee.
"hey! How are you?", he said and I smiled.
"good", I said and joined him as he poured me a mug of coffee.
"so Y/N!! Tell me about yourself!", he said now playing with his phone.

"well you know my name! I am 23 and apparently homeless and jobless, but I love to read and write honestly. I have masters in art and sculpture and I really love to paint!", I said proudly and honestly he was looking into my eyes all the time giving me his full attention, how sweet.

" wow! You are really amazing I would love to see your work one day! ", he smiled uff I am starting to fangirling over his cute dimples.

" well I think you know me well!", he chuckled and I smiled.

"of course Mr. Styles!",

"you can call me Harry!",
"o... Ok then! Harry and you know what today I am going to listen to your music!", I said and he smiled

"well I have the vinyl we can play it!", he said and got up from his place and went to the table and played the vinyl and oh my god all that time we just heard him singing in his own house while he was smiling but I was in complete shock and excitement and listening to his voice carefully and when the album ended, I literally screamed.

"Holy Moly!!!!! Man you are super duper amazing....... I mean did you hear that voice, the emotions, ohhhhhh.......", I was literally in surprise because thats what happens to me whenever I listen to him.

"hahahah!!! Come on Y/N!! Its me and I am the singer definitely I know how it sounds", he laughed at my reaction but I am also laughing at myself.

We spend the whole day talking and enjoying each others company but I know one thing he is not so open to everyone but all the time I loved spending with him, we got to know each other and we shook hands together as new friends yeah.
A new start with new friends.

While we were having dinner, he got a call and excused me and definitely who am I to invade his personal space, and after good 20 minutes he returned with a huge smile on his face.

"well! Well! Well! Someone's blushing!", I teased him.
"huh! Just friends calling me!", he said
"so you should go enjoy the time with them!", I said although I know he is lying to me but I will not ask him.

"yeah I am thinking about it!", he said and after dinner he left and left his house to me. I did the dishes and went to the room and changed in my night dress and layed on the bed, thinking about the future because tomorrow I am going to search for a job. And I went through some papers to know whenever I can apply, but all of the business enterprises are searching for secretaries, I think giving it a shot will do no harm. So according to that I am going to apply for 6 interviews tomorrow!
Good luck to me!!!!

I don't know when sleep dawned on me but I woke up 5 in the morning, and not needing anymore sleep, I went to the back yard for a little bit of walk.

It's so cold but still feels so fresh, I went on one of the chair and sat on it and looked at the sky where darkness is fading due to emerging sunlight. And my minds starts working yeahh THINKING.

I cant stay here any more, I am invading his personal space. We does not even know each other and neither do we belong to the same platform, like he is trusting me when he left his house, but he ia being a gentleman and I should not be a burden on him. I should find a job ASAP. But whats the worst alot of my documents are at ny brother's place, so how can I get through these interviews. agghh! Another issue.

It was 7 when I went inside, I don't know if Harry is at home or not. Should I knock on his door or not? Because I am preparing breakfast.

Than I decided with the latter and walked upstairs towards his room, but I stopped myself from knocking because I heard voices from inside.
A girl?????  And Harry??? Laughing!!!
Oops maybe he is with his girlfriend.

I immediately went downstairs because I should not be disturbing them and thats when I made a decision I SHOULD LEAVE ASAP!!!
I left at 8, with a sticky note telling him that I am going for interviews and I will be back late and I also prepared breakfast. And with that I got into the cab and went to my first destination.

I walked whole day, entering and exiting different buildings and talking and talking to impress the bosses and do my best. Some of them were impressed but in the end all in vain.

I know I am good looking but some were looking at me like I belong to some lowest class and they disgust me WHYYYYY!!!!! Are you guys looking for an employ or some whore!

At the end, at almost 9, I found a cab and went to Harrys house. The lights were on definitely he is at home, but I entered with heavy heart because I have to spend another day at his place. I searched for places or apartments but they all rejected me when they got to know that currently I am jobless so how am I going to pay them.

I walked to the living room, threw my bag on one side and sat on the couch, with my head in my hands.
SUCH A ROUGH DAY!!

"seems like someone had a really bad day!", I heard him say as he walked downstairs and joined me.

"yeah!! I went from one interview to another and none of them were impressed. They don't care if you have some talent or capability to do something what matters is your family background and your beauty!!", I said with sad face, because thats what I faced the whole day.

" heyy! It's not like that and by the way you can work on some painting, I have some place for you to work! ", he said and my face lit up at his suggestion.

" REALLY!!!! ",
" Believe me!", he smiled and rubbed his hand on my knee and I muttered a thanks to him.

" I will take you with me in 2 days! ", he said and walked towards stairs.
" and dinner is ready, ", he said and I nodded at him.

_______________________________________

Loving it soo farr???

But shitt he already got a girlfriend.
🤦‍♀️

Keep voting

Do Comment

LOVE YOU ALL. ❤️❤️❤️