No. 22

HERE GOES THE LAST CHAPTER 🦋
_______________________________________

5 years later.........

I am preparing lunch in the kitchen and when I got doen I went to the basement, where there is Harry's studio as usual soundproof. I knocked and went inside because I know he has the idea it's me, but I just stand there admiring the view. Harry is sitting on piano bench and Noah, our son, in his lap playing the keys, though he does not know what he is playing he is just mesmerized with tunes

. Harry telling him to play this and that. And believe me, whenever they are like this, my heart just swells watching them. Harry always loved him most. I still remember the day Noah born, the best day of our lives. Firstly Harry was way too much hesitant to carry Noah, he was crying seeing his baby boy, but at the same time he thought he might hurt him by carrying him wrong way.

But when he carried him he kept him in his arms all the time and didn't want to lay him in his crib and when the first time Noah got sick, he kept awake straight for 2 nights to keep tabs on him if he is feeling good or anything. 

And I think, I can't wish for anything more in my life when it's so perfect with these two.

"come on! Lunch is ready!", I said clapping my hands and grabbed their attention.

"mama!", Noah, screamed and jumped from Harry's lap and ran towards me and I immediately got on my knees to grab him. I kissed his chubby cheeks .Noah, is almost three years old and we got married just a year after our engagement, the real one😜. 

"do you want sandwiche?" and he nodded, he loves sandwiches.

"Harry come!", I said and he nodded and walked to us and we made it to the table.Harry helped Noah to his baby seat while I served them lunch. 

"oh I forgot to tell Gemma and Mum wants to see Noah! They are missing him so much!", he said which munching on his lunch.

"oh that's great we will then have a dinner and planned weekend together!", I smiled, because Gemma and Anne, they love him so much and seriously they are spoiling him with all their love, well Harry is not less.

"no! I said they will take him with them for a week!", he said and my brows got together.

"really then what will we do?", I said because already missing him.

"we have got plans!", Harry winked at me and I gasped, definitely plans!!

I really don't know what's the plan is, but maybe I have a little bit of idea. Whenever Harry says plans, it means we two are having our own time together. And yes! When we left Noah to Anne's place Harry told me we are traveling for 8 days, which includes we are going to the mountains and some romantic places, touche. 

And here we go to our plans, enjoying the most amazing days in  most beautiful places. Harry oftenly asks me if I am happy with him, like silly ofcourseee I am but he sometimes regrets the time we were apart from each other only because of Camillae, but that doesn't count anymore because we are a happy family and Camillae is also getting married next month. So worries gone!! 

 So worries gone!! 

Pictures are part of trip you should review them

And just like that our lives changed when we decided to make everything real instead of fake one. Sometimes I still think if it's real or am I dreaming but than Harry always makes me feel like, am I kidding, he is definitely here and it's all real........

     ~~~~~~~~   THE END   ~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ALL REALLY LOVED IT.

KEEP VOTING AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY ENDING.

LOVE YOU ALL. ❤️❤️❤️