No. 11

Well the actual plan is to pretend that we are engaged for a while and we are going to get married. But this will never happen because we are doing this just to piss off Camillae and to realize her what she did to him. She betrayed him and deserve this, and definitely in the end she will regret her decision. We don't know if she will come back to Harry, but I want it. Because Harry loved her madly and I know when she will realize what she lost and apologize, they will be together.

But currently, I have to stay in Harry's place to help him out through all this. We got more close together in this time and are true friends now.

Its the afternoon and you are preparing lunch for you both when Harry enters kitchen.
"it smells so good!", he said as he looked at the stove.
"thanku!", you said and start chopping vegetables.

"you love cooking or you are doing it because we are hungry?", Harry said.

"well for the past 7 or 8 years I have been doing it for us, I mean me and my brother, even after her girlfriend started living with us, because she used to say 'cooking is not my thing', so we'll its kinda my hobby now!", I said and put the vegetables into the food.

" and you know what it's the thing that takes off my mind of my surroundings so I think that's how it's becoming my hobby! ", I said.

" well practically you never loved cooking but now it's your escape from the stress and other works? ",

" it is! And the worst of all when I am way to much mad at someone, I cook alot and eats everything, believe me if you ever saw me eating that way, you will think I eat like an animal! ", I said and laughed because that's the reality.

" I would love to see you that way! ", he laughed too and like that we spent the whole evening talking and sharing our sweet memories.

" so that's the dinner we are going to attend and then after that I will leave for the Australia for 3 weeks!", Harry told me and I nodded, checking in the schedule for me, for my act of being his fiancé.

After that we got to our own work, but my mind was constantly thinking about how am I going to spent these 3 weeks without him now. And then the day for the dinner came. I got ready, basically Harry got me a dress because we were going to wear matching colour and it was black copper colour.

I wore long maxi which was offshoulder and he wore copper suit with red tie. We entered the building and the rich aura attacked me. It was pretty crowded but definitely with well known and talented people.

Harry remained by my side the whole time and introduced me to alot of people and they greeted me whole heartedly. They also congratulated us on our engagement, which we gladly accepted but then when we get a separate space we laughed too. As the dinner proceeds and we ate. And few moments later, slow music started to play and harry extended his hand for a dance. And I accepted it.

He placed his arms around my waist and I placed my hands on his shoulder and we swayed along the lyrics, staring into each other's eyes and that's the moment when we do realize......

We are falling for each other!
Arms around each other but thoughts about each other!
This is wrong!!
I can't fell for him knowing this is all an act!!!
It will end anyway!!
And I will be hurt in the end!!!
I should not have part taken in all this!!

As these thoughts crossed my mind, I ran from the dance floor to the balcony for a fresh air. This can't be happening! I took a deep breathe to normalize. Why this anticipation all of a sudden when I know this is all wrong, I am just meant to be acting along with him. And then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

HARRY P.O.V

I was so lost in her eyes that I can't think of anything else. The day we kissed, was the most amazing day. I still can feel her soft lips against mine but I think she regretted the kiss. She has been so distant since then, but still is making herself comfortable around me. We were dancing when suddenly her eyes showed emotions that I can't read regret?? Betrayal?? What's that?

And than she ran away and I followed behind, something is wrong! I saw her go the balcony where no one was there and there she stood her hair falling down her back back body heaving with deep breathes, she is regretting something but what??

"Y/N!! Is everything alright?",I said and placed my hand on her shoulder and she turned around to face me, and I saw tears in her eyes.

And this broke my heart to million pieces. I immediately wrapped my arm around her and she sniffles, she is hurt by something but I can't put my finger on it! And I am getting more hurt by seeing her like that.

I asked again but she didn't replied but than I saw Camillae! Shit coming our way and if she saw us she may get an idea about all this

. "Y/N!! Look at me!", I said and she slowly raised her head and as her eyes landed on my face, I crashed my lips to hers and we shared a kiss, but I couldn't get the emotions in it.

It was possession but the way she was kissing me back seems like it's the last we could ever have kissed and will never kiss again........