Chapter 8: Meeting The Family Pt. 1

The Next Morning:

I woke up in my bed cuddling up to Jasper, finally able to sleep at home for the night.

"How'd you sleep?" Jasper asked.

"Alright, considering everything." I shrugged. "How are you doing with all - -"

"Hold on." Jasper cut me off, making me look at him confused. That's when I heard it, three cars pulling up into the drive way.

"I wonder whose here." I frowned, going into my closet to get changed into decent clothing before going downstairs, Jasper's hand in mine.

From the top of the stairs I saw Dad open up the door to a group of people. "I'm glad you could make it. Come on in."

"I'm surprised you even called at all." The oldest man scoffed. "Considering you haven't talked to us in 18 years."

"You know I'd never call it was an urgent crisis." Dad frowned as they sat in the living room.

"What's going on?" I asked as Jasper stood behind me. "Dad, who are these people?"

"Mikael, you didn't tell us you have a daughter." The oldest lady looked at him sadly.

"Everyone, is like you to meet Lilly." Dad introduced me. "Lilly, this is my family."

"Family? I thought you ran away from them because of their ways against Mom?" I frowned.

"I did." Dad nodded. "But desperate times calls for desperate measures."

"Hello, I'm Sarah! But you can call me grandma!" She smiled pulling me into a hug, making me smile as I hugged her back.

"It's nice to meet you grandma." I smiled.

"This is Malcolm, your grandfather." Grandma introduced.

"Nice to meet you, sweetheart." Malcolm gave me a nod and small smile. At least it's something.

"I'm Antonio, your father's brother. This is my wife Melody, and your cousins Nick and Jasmine."

"Nice to meet you, honey." Melody smiled, pulling me into a hug.

Nick gave me a nod. He seemed nice.

"Oh, I can't believe I have another girl cousin! You, Hope, and I are going to have so much fun!" Jasmine smiled, pulling me into a hug. She reminds me of a blonde version of Alice.

"I'm your Dad's younger sister ,Elena." The final woman said, hugging me. "This is my husband Jason, and your cousins Hope and Derek."

"Nice to meet you all." I smiled.

"So, we know your mother is a witch." Malcolm stated. "Which are you?"

"Um, actually I'm both." I said as everyone of them looked shocked.

"I've never heard of such a thing." Malcolm said looking at Dad. "I'm guessing after you, she's next in line for Alpha?"

"Yes." Dad nodded.

"That makes sense." Malcolm nodded sending me a smile. "You will make the pack stronger. I'm proud to be a grandfather to an amazing child."

"As much as I love family-get-togethers, why did you call us here Mikael?" Aunt Elena asked.

"And why are you allowing vampires into your home?" Antonio asked.

"We need your help." Mom said walking in making everyone from the pack go stiff. "Relax, I've never had no grudge against you, despite all you're negative comments about me. Now can we end this pettiness and get on with it?"