𝕄𝔸𝕂𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊 𝔹𝔼𝔸𝕌𝕋𝕀𝔽𝕌𝕃 ^_^

I stepped into my new home and met the cold air of the A .C . Our apartment was on the third floor. It was quite a high building for such a quiet town. It was an apartment of eight flats. The inside was really fancy. The apartment was in fact very fancy. With automatic doors I didn't struggle to get my bags inside. In the sitting room there was a really large glass which served as the windows and a glass door led to the balcony. While the room was cool the sun was scorching outside. The kitchen was on the left behind the sitting room.

N.B.Ghanaians really like extravagant lifestyles.

There were three bedrooms in all and the master bedroom was on the right; down the hallway which was left of the sitting room. My room was in the last corner of the flat. I had the glass windows too. it was from the apex to the ground where I had my balcony. My stepbrother was afraid of heights as I got to know. That explained why I got this room all to myself.

" That's why I dodged owning this room" He said with a chuckle.

His room was slightly opposite mine and that was okay. I realized that my room was bigger than the other two rooms because the first room ended at my door whiles they all started at the same point. The other half was Stephen's room.

" I didn't bother decorating the room for you. I wouldn't know what to do so I left it this way. " He said and I nodded along.

" You would have come here for holidays anyways so it was yours. Now you're here you'll do it yourself."I understood what he meant. That my mother and I would have eventually come over but she wasn't there anymore.

" I'll figure something out. "I said and went back to my phone"

Have you arrived???

Lawrence texted me.

-Yepppp

Lawrence-Uh thank God :-)

I didn't know how but I whispered a prayer loud enough for everyone to hear and they all responded "Amen".

After lunch I went into my room. The bed was on the right with my closet in an inner room behind. All the other things were on the left. I sat on my bed scrolling through my IG page and playing on snapchat_ lame. I heard my name several times. "Efe!!".

" Stephen," I respond softly.

"Come meet my friends," He pointed to two teenagers behind me. A boy and one other girl.

" Hey I'm Riley." The girl stretches for a handshake and I give her just that.

She was white with dirty brown hair. Her hair was wavy and went down to her back. Her eyes were grey and she had freckles on her face. We were of the same height , just that she was skinnier. She wore a tube top and a pair of navy green sweat pants .

"Ehhhhrm and I'm Aaron." He said in a bit of a stummer.

" I'm Luna, nice meeting you." I say and Stephen raises a brown at me.

" Yes I'm Luna, You want me to say I'm Efe. Everyone else called me Luna except for people who came around my house . So yeah I'm Luna" they all laughed.

Luna, that was funny , like the Alpha and the Luna. But that was my name; Luna Efe Turkson. That's what you get when your mother is a fan of paranormal literature.

Aaron wasn't white. His skin was like caramel. He was of an average height give him like 5'8 and a bit of masculine structure. Still managing puberty. His hair was silky and brushed into a bit of a bob. The boy needs a haircut. I'm sure he was like a south American or something. Oh no it was the tan .  At this time the year?