𝕂ℕ𝕆𝕎ℕ 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕌ℕ𝕂𝕆𝕎ℕ :-[

You don't actually know what everyone else goes through until you talk to them. Some open up and others refuse to. Just like me, I wasn't ready to share what I'd been through. It was not necessary to get everyone to pity my situation. I was so okay.

I got to my door at eleven. I knew Stephen was home. I didn't know what to expect from Stephen but he wasn't in charge of me. I knew it was quite late but I was still with Anna and Nana Yaw. The door was locked so I was still waiting for someone to open when I pressed the door bell.

After about twenty seconds I hear the sound of someone's footsteps. A head come out and it was Steve. I thought he was supposed to return over the weekend. Steve was a chattered accountant in the next city or something. He had lived hear for a long time and thought it would be hard for Stephen to move after his divorce so he decided to stay in here during the weekdays. He came home during weekends though.

" Good evening Mr. Steve." Nana Yaw greets with his hand out for a handshake.

" Oh, hello how are you Nana?" He asks all cheerful.

" I'm fine sir." He simply says.

" Anna?" He says.

"Hello Steve, can I come in?" She asks tired.

" Sure, sure" He leads the way and we follow into the apartment.

After random conversations Steve decided to leave us. It was almost midnight.

" I think I'll get going." Nana Yaw says immediately after I check the time on my phone.
I was sure he saw me.

" Oh so soon." I say as if I really give a fu**. I mean we just met and you followed me home and apparently everyone around here knows everyone.

" Okay let me see you off." I say and follow him to the door.

" When next can we meet and talk" he asks and my body is covered in goosebumps.

He wants to meet again, wow I'm not that bad. I made a pretty good impression of myself_ sigh.

"Anytime, anywhere. You can come home or talk to me in class when we have a language class because I barely listen. I mean anytime, even right now."

What did I tell you about talking too much Efe, they'll just feel wanted.

" Good night then." He waves with a grin on his face. How nice. I smile at myself.

I walked back into the room and Anna was eating with Steve.

" Okay???" I ask stressing on the word.

" Anna wants to sleep over." I look at her and narrow my eyes.

" My parents are cool with it, I just called them." I nod and sit to eat too.

Anna went into my room to freshen up and left me alone with Steve. I suspected that he begged Anna to stay. He wasn't allowed to do things like that for me. I had never in my life had a sleepover with any girl aside Aunty Dora.

" I'm glad you're being friendly and allowing people around." Steve says putting bread in his mouth.

I raised a brow at him.

" I'm serious. When I came around in Ghana you never left your room or even talked to anyone. No one visited either. " He was right.

" I guess so, I need it." He smiles and disappeared into his office.

"Why did you return before Saturday. I bet you were in town when you called earlier." I shout hoping he hears.

"I had no work to really do so I thought I'd come around to be with my family." Ew me family??