01 | Pilot

"Hey!" A voice cheers, an extremely familiar one, from beside me. "You're awake!" I turn to see none other than the face of Marie Avgeropoulos, the actress for Octavia Blake.

---

I gasp, jolting back. No way am I next to the Marie Avgeropoulos in some weird - unfortunately familiar - transport.

She raises her hands, trying to calm me down when she sees my overall panic. "Hey, it's just me. It's just Octavia. You know, your sister?"

Blinking in surprise, I nod. "Where, uhm, where are we?"

Shrugging, she tells me, "You slept through the speech, but we're being sent to the ground. Even though it's still, y'know, toxic." She laughs, and I do as well.

Okay, so, I'm on the dropship. How the fuck am I here?What is my supposed crime, to be on the rocket bringing us to the ground? I mean, Octavia said sister, but does that mean literal, or considered? Like in that one episode where she calls Raven family.

Deciding to play it smart, I ask, "Why is the ark sending us to the ground?"

"Well, for us, being born. According to Jaha, 'our crimes have made us expendable'. They want us to see if it's survivable."

"Wow, sending us because of our parents. Real cool of them. Because we had such a choice in that." Octavia laughs openly at that, nodding at my joke. She's about to add on when the dropship begins to turbulence under us horribly, marking our descent to the ground.

Even with the knowledge of the safe landing fresh in my mind, I hold the straps keeping me secure tightly, screwing my eyes shut. Being in an airplane was one thing, and I was an uneasy flier then, so this kind of throws that way into perspective. If I ever get back, which, I have no idea how I will, I will have a newfound respect for a simple plane ride.

"Hey, O? Can- can you pinch me really quickly?" The girl raises one dark, perfect eyebrow, but leans over, pinching my arm.

I flinch, a new kind of panic setting into my nerves. It hurt, this is real. I'm actually in the pilot episode of The 100. I'll need to survive the grounders, Mount Weather, ALIE, Praimfaiya, the Bunker or Sky Ring, Diyoza's group, body snatchers, and season seven being the clusterfuck that is season seven.

Octavia takes my fear as it being the landing, and she takes my hand. My bisexual self can't help but blush, with Octavia, Murphy, and Raven being my biggest surviving crushes in the show. God save me when I face Jasper. I will be a freaking mess.

How am I supposed to face not just the actor I was a superfan of, but the actual character; the very same one I've cried about over hundreds of times, read countless fan fictions about, written fan fiction about, and geeked about to many people?

Well, I think to myself. If I'm gonna end up being stuck here regardless, I might as well do my best to achieve the things I wanted to happen in the show. Befriending s1 Murphy, dating Jasper, Bellarke canon, trying to save Finn, being with Jasper, saving Jasper, helping s5 Octavia, and of course, dating Jasper.

Okay, maybe that was a little bit redundant. But yeah, hey, what can I say? I'm a person who knows what they want.

I'd long been lost in my train of thought, and before too long, the engines had died, and the ship was finally still. Octavia releases my hand to move to unbuckle herself, waiting for me before grabbing my hand again and bolting off with me. We both jump down the ladder, and Octavia gasps.