.video games.

LUCKY LOLITA'S, Burlesque Girls (DOORS OPEN @8:45), starring Francesca~

        Lights, music, and dancing. Tonight's show was perhaps one of my favorite, as Salvatore whistled all the way from the velvet seats back at the bar, a White Russian in hand. Singing my heart out, and swinging my hips all around, the crowd was half drunk and cheering us on like there was no tomorrow. I'd catch glimpses of Salvatore back there- his dark shades on, dressed in tailored suits, comrades by his sides. Why do I always fall for the toxic boys? It's as if I'm addicted to heroin, and I quit, but I get dehydrated from withdrawals and a lonely boy showers me with his poetic words. Obviously, he has to put up with me in such ways; I think he cares about me a lot. But I know that's not the case. He's a master at catching lost girls with his silvery words, locks them in a spell in which they ignore the bad shit and makes them see through pink and sweet  heart shaped glasses. I am not the type of woman he was originally in search of. I'm not the apple of his eye. I'm not his star-crossed lover. I am not his queen. And I'm not going to fix his sadistic ways... He is not going to make me feel complete. For now, I am satisfied with the idea that I have someone by my side, even if he's not the most reliable person. In all reality, I do it all for him. Giving myself, pouring myself out so that he won't leave. One of the beautiful people that I have come across, I now know  that life may be worth living after all.