Coffee and Sketching

Friday was the best day for Kylie, she only had two hours of art and no French, she didn't have to speak French till Monday!

Walking to Trost Coffee was extremely difficult since the ice was on the ground once again and it was becoming Kylie's mortal enemy any second now, after what seemed like years Kylie finally got to Trost coffee only to see she had three minutes to get to her Art class. "Fuck! This fucking ice wants me to fail so fucking bad!" With that being in Kylie's mind she managed to get to her Art class with a second to spare. Only to be told she didn't have to be there early.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! IM GOING TO SERIOUSLY MURDER THE PERSON WHO INVENTED SNOW! I DONT CARE WHO THEY ARE!"

After what seemed like a living nightmare Kylie had made it to Trost Coffee, just in time because the snow was falling and it was falling pretty hard, walking into Trost Coffee was the best thing and worse thing Kylie could have done, the heat hit her and she was so happy about that she didn't notice the three people stare at her like she was a weirdo, yeah the three people only happened to be Levi and his two friends Hanji Zoe and Erwin Smith.

Kylie walked to the counter only to see Eren behind it handing people coffee with a bright smile on his face.

"New Job?" Questioned Kylie ordering herself a late.

"Connie called in sick and Erwin didn't want to work if Armin wasn't here, his crush is creepy" Replied Eren handing Kylie her late

"Thank you, hey I know this might be weird but can I sketch your smile for art?" Questioned Kylie looking towards Eren with hopeful eyes and a huge smile on her face.

"M-Me? Sure but why me? I thought you would have begged to sketch Levi, most of the art students have look." Replied Eren now pointing to three art students begging Levi to let them sketch him.

"Meh! He never smiles, you do! So can I?" Questioned Kylie again looking hopeful

"Sure! When?" Replied Eren going back to working but still talking to Kylie.

"Whenever's fine with you, what's your palm for tonight?" Questioned Kylie now getting her phone out to save a reminder.

"Beers and COD! Wanna sketch then?" Replied Eren now smiling because he managed to get a girls number for a free coffee.

"Sure! That way I can sketch everyone! Your a genius!". Replied Kylie now leaning over to kiss Eren's cheek and watch him blush and stutter.

"Tch! I thought you weren't dating this idiot, one tea if you can manage that." Spoke Levi now glaring at Eren with eyes so shimmering Kylie didn't reply for a little while

"Huh? Oh me and Eren? We aren't dating he just let me sketch him and a thank you wasn't enough, why jealous?" Replied Kylie now feeling so happy about her reply.

"If I was jealous I wouldn't be here, I would be ringing this idiots neck, so why sketch him?" Questioned Levi sounding somewhat hurt that he wasn't asked by Kylie.

"Hmm... I'm sketching Eren because he smiles and his eyes shine when he does, I want to capture that in one single sketch, I mean I would sketch you smiling but I've never seem you smile, only smirk and glare" Replied Kylie now sipping at her cooled down late.

"Whatever, i would have been more willing to help you with your art work, you never know..." With that Levi leans in and whispers into Kylie's ear "We could do it topless or in my bed" With that being said Kylie turned into a tomato while Levi walked away with his tea.

Back at Eren's everyone had turned up after hearing that Kylie wanted to sketch them all, walking into Eden's apartment he shares with Mikasa and Armin was just like the first time Kylie met them but this time she wasn't nervous, she felt like part of the furniture, heck she even had a special chair her mum brought her for there home but Mikasa brought it back to hers when she spotted it and reminded Kylie it would look better in the front room.

During the game of COD and after Kylie had amazingly sketched everyone and there emotions, it only took Kylie two hours but one hour was spent trying to get Jean to stop posing and try to act normal, Kylie's phone buzzed with an unknown number and a picture message, opening the message Kylie couldn't help but blush and smile.

Levi had sent Kylie a picture of him topless and smiling towards the camera.

Unknown: *Picture Message* If only you were with me Kylie! We could pose together.
~Levi
P.s save my number

Let's just say Kylie immediantly sketched the image saved to her phone.