Meeting Ymir, Christa and Annie

Having Thursday off from Uni was the best feeling ever! Kylie could wake up late and not care what she looked like till 3 because Levi was at Uni till then, Kylie woke up around 11 and didn't bother getting dressed, everyone should be out and so she didn't need to make an effort, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen Kylie was shocked, there stood before her was Mikasa,Levi,Eren,Armin,Jean,Marco and three new girls she didn't know. Before Kylie could even comprehend what was happening Levi had wrapped his coat around her.

"Sleepwalking!" Yelled Kylie now trying to act sleepy.

"If your sleepwalking then walk somewhere else, were talking in here" Replied one girl which short blonde hair in a bun

"Excuse me! I live here, why don't you walk out of the door! My foot can give you a fucking head start!" Yelled Kylie now feeling insulted in her own home.

"Yeah well make me idiot! I'm not the one who wears slutty clothes!" Replied the same girl now pointing to Kylie's shorts and knee high socks.

"Ok Annie! Calm down and don't make this bad for us!" Spoke a short blonde girl now being tightly hugged by the brunette from yesterday.

"Better do as she says Annie!" Spoke the brunette now calming the little blonde girl down.

After a little time Kylie had calmed down and was now talking to everyone except Annie like nothing was wrong, Kylie found out that the brunette and small blonde were Christa and Ymir, they had been a couple for a few years and both are studying English Lit. Kylie also found out sje had a new friend in Advanced French. Annie was smarter then she looked, Kylie found out Annie is taking Advanced French and Gym.

Kylie decided to step out for some fresh air when Annie decided to pull Kylie into Eren's room to talk and try to understand people.
"Hey, What the hell is your problem?" Questioned Kylie now sitting on Eren's bed and looking through his sketch pad
"Look I think we should try to understand people, I don't want to make enemy's already" Replied Annie now sitting beside Kylie.
"Who's the lucky person?" Questioned Kylie now smirking at Annie
"What? I don't like anyone" Replied Annie now looking like she saw a ghost.
"I could tell Erwin was gay the second i saw him,don't play dumb with me, is it Mikasa?" Spoke Kylie now walking to the door "Don't worry your secrets safe with me and sure let's try and be friends now come on, I swear something moved on the floor" Replied Kylie now walking out of Eren's room with Annie behind her.

After a little while of sitting outside and talking to her mum on the phone Kylie decided to get dressed and head to the shops or just take a walk, upon walking to her room she heard someone whisper and then a door silently close, hearing this as someone wanting to prank her Kylie went into serious more and she slammed open every door until she came to Mikasa's room, Kylie slammed it open only to see Annie and Mikasa making out.
"HA! I knew I was right, next time don't annoy me and whisper around the house, I don't care about you being gay all I care about is of you decide to prank me or annoy me to death. Have a good Thursday!" Spoke Kylie now leaving Annie and Mikasa in shock and unable to move.