+ i can't have what i want, but neither can you

"can we have all the sm artists to room 362, before all the groups head off?" the intercom said.

everyone walked towards the room for a useless five minute meeting of importance.

"okay, im happy you all are performing today. this year, sm is full of hard workers and everything you do is appreciated. few recommendations dispatch has been spotting interactions and if there's anything going on, keep it on the low. and please be on good behavior. mostly, minho and jisoo. you both need to calm down and relax. clear?"

jisoo nodded.

"okay." minho responded before they both laughed.

mia nudged jisoo and onew put his hand on minho back.

"sorry, understood." jisoo said

yeah, me too."

"you all can go now."

they bowed at mr. lee sooman and excited the room.

"that was fun." another group mate by the name of sihyeon said.

"it was... eventful." r.u another member said.

"jisoo, you sure nothing going on? you were bubbly over there?" soojin asked

"oh, i wish-" she accidentally said.

"wait, you wish to date him-" mia heard.

"wait, no, no, i didn't say that, i said nothings going on."

"sure~" sihyeon said.

"little jisoo has a little crush." r.u stated.

"actually, she might not, he broke her laptop like a few days ago, and she threw a chair at him and he once or multiple times threw shoes at her, he also broke her necklace-" soojin listed.

"i get your point, he's really mean, i don't see it. he's a jerk." jisoo said.

"see~"

meanwhile with minho...

"guess who we're sitting with? minho's enemy." taemin said.

"oh really!" onew exclaimed.

"yeah, i heard their group manager say it!" taemin laughed.

"ah! we should make them sit together! like right next to each other." key recommended.

"yeah, we should all enter before them and pick out seats and put jisoo and minho right in the middle." onew stated.

"this is gonna be funny." key said and everyone laughed.

"are you all ready?" the manager asked.

"yeah, minho's in the bathroom."

"alright, we'll wait for him." the manager said.

"im here, we can go now." minho said as he exited the bathroom.

"finally, is Prince Charming done?" key asked.

"yes, he is."

taemin and onew laughed.

"alright, let's go."

they drove over to the concert venue and prepared the night before. they entered the red carpet and were greeted by the many cameras.

they walked down the carpet and everyone loved them.

following shinee was 24k. they took their time on the carpet with a little heel mishap of sihyeon almost falling but we caught her.