+ right here

minho decided to get food and return to the members but turns out, he got a call from soojin. just to spot her in the same area as he is.

"didn't expect to see you here, soojin."

"yeah, i just came like two minutes ago." she looked down.

"oh, that's nice."

"mind if i sit with you?"

she looked at jisoo, "no, i don't mind, take a seat. right here." she pat the seat next to her.

"great."

"actually, i was just about to go get some drinks. any recommendations? just kidding, see ya!" she got up as she thought it was her cue to leave.

"didn't expect to see you outside of the stage."

"why are you still doing here?" jisoo asked while on her phone.

"just wanted to get ice cream was the inspiration for your choice today."

"yes, you were."

"nice to know."

it got quiet and silent.

"can i say something?"

"you're already talking, bud."

"wow, 'bud'. haven't heard that one before." he laughed. "anyways, just wanted to say sorry and i wouldn't willing apologize to you for anything, but i genuinely do feel bad for all the hate you're getting because of me."

jisoo nodded.

"so yeah, how could i make it up to you. ill do anything if that can even account to everything that happened to you."

she thought. "no, nothing really."

"nothing?" he exclaimed.

"yup, everything has been done."

"oh." he got quieter.

"yeah." she said even quieter.

"you always have something to say and all of a sudden you can't hold conversation." she told him. "that's why taemin is my new favorite."

"new favorite? that means i was your favorite, wow. im honored."

"don't be, it's not worth it." she laughed.

"you didn't deny~"

"what do you want me to deny~"

"nice to know you like me."

"okay." she rolled her eyes.

"this makes me happy."

"i will say i liked you for like two days."

"when?!"

"when we were trainees and a few we-" she stopped herself, "actually, im saying too much."

"no, keep going, this sounds interesting."

"no~ why don't you keep this energy with sihyeon, someone who currently likes you."

"because i don't like her."

"thanks to you, sihyeon doesn't like me either."

"why?"

"cause of the picnic?! and the pictures, and how you bought my phone, you were an idiot."

"i didn't trust myself keeping it. it's not my fault. it was more if yours, you dumbass."

"me? oh maybe i should've told the phone to stay me, alright." she punched him.

he pushed the ice cream face cause he cares about her clothes.