+ roses

days gone by and it doesn't take long time for siheyon to find out that minho went on a family vacation with her.

"jisoo can i talk to you?"

"sure." she got up and went inside a room.

"anything you wanna tell me?" she crossed her arms.

"not really."

"so you didn't go on vacation with the guy i like?"

"i did go on vacation with a guy. that.. you.. like.." she said slow and long.

"you know i like him but you keep doing things that show you clearly don't care." siheyon exclaimed.

everyone's arguing about minho. all of a sudden he's the most popular guy in the company.

"okay, okay." jisoo sighed, "i won't argue anymore, i will back off. and let you have him. i won't talk to him anymore."

"oh, it was that easy. okay." she walked away.

jisoo sighed.

they all got ready to sm and went into their individual cars.

she went into her practice room.

"jisoo!-"

"shh!" she yelled.

"why?" he whispered.

"i can't talk to you due to girls code."

"which is?"

"siheyon likes you so i can't talk to you."

"she still does?"

"yup. so you should go talk to her." she dragged him out the room.

"but what if i wanted to hang out with you."

"then, give that same energy to sihyeon, she's in practice room 251, downstairs. bye, wish you luck! kisses!" she pushed him out.

he scratched his head and did as he was told.

"what's up." he leaned at the door of the room siheyon was in.

"oh- hi." she said shyly.

now how are you gonna like a guy and not talk to him.

"what are you doing here?" she asked putting all her attention towards him.

"nothing really, i was just wandering and saw you."

"ah, nice."

"anyways, what are you doing?" he asked.

"im taking a photography course so I'm just uploading the pictures i took."

"oh, cool." he sat awkwardly next to her. "can i look at them?"

"oh yeah, sure." she took out her portfolio and showed him some pictures.

he look at a picture of sunflower in someone's eye.

"i like this one,  jisoo likes sunflowers-" he stopped himself from elaborating. "speaking of flowers, what's your favorite?"

"oh," she put her hair behind her ear. "i love roses."

"okay, ill be back." he got up and ran out the room and went to the florist on the first floor of the building.

"which one of these are roses they look the same." he asked.

"depends, one red rose means love at first sight, one white rose means new beginning."

"is their anything just to give as friends?"

"uhm these yellow and oranges or lavender roses represent friendship."