+ five to nine

"who are you guys most excited to see here as idols?" mia asked the new members.

"uhm, i like shinee." the new member, hana replied.

"ah, who's your favorite member?"

"minho."

"he's off limits though because we're dating." siheyon defended.

"nobody was going to date him." soojin said.

"anyways, the jump from five to nine, is sort of high but our dances will look so good. im excited for the comeback."

their album will consist of the original five member songs and songs the other four have done together. only their title track and b side will be as a group.

...

"i can't stop me, can't stop me~" they finished the song gracefully.

"that was fun." jisoo said.

"yup."

"okay break for fifteen minutes, then come back and we'll run it one more time, then y'all can go. alright?"

they agreed and said their thank yous.

"can we talk to shinee?" two new members asked jisoo.

"i really only talk to taemin but sihyeon is a bit iffy about us going to them. maybe red velvet." she shrugged.

"wait, was it true that you and minho dated?"

"no, no. that was a lie, we were just friends."

"ah, what room are they in?"

"they're all over the place, you'd have to look for them, but they're here today."

"okay, thanks~" they smiled and she nodded.

everyone left the room but jisoo and siheyon.

"jisoo?"

"yes."

"why are you acting like that? can't you smile and at least act happy?"

"about what?"

"everything and if you're still mad over those text messages then get over it, even though i did it, you gave no reason to act mad over it, it didn't affect you at all." she ranted at her.

old jisoo would've defended herself but new jisoo doesn't want to fight over something that won't help her.

she nodded.

"i understand minho doesn't talk to you, but get over it. he didn't like you and likes me. now you can focus on work and you lines and not some guy." she tore her down.

"nice to know."

"yeah it is. we're going on a date later, ill make sure to tell you everything first."

she pursed her lips and mentally rolled her eyes.

...

"didn't expect to see you here on time." siheyon got into minho's nice car.

"when am i ever late?"

"all the time?"

"im never."

they laughed together.

"anyways, where are we going?"

"a surprise."

"usually im impatient but ill be okay today."

he smiled.

"oh! guess what my new position is?"