Cruise...

Narrator's POV

A few weeks later, Ciel sat pouring in the living room watching cartoons.

Before muma and papa left for the day, they told him that they would be going on a vacation with the whole family.

All eight of them would be going to New York to go send Edward off to college.

Ciel didn't want to go, he wanted to stay home and begged muma to let him but papa refused.

Daddy told him it'd be ok, so Ciel tried not to worry about it.

The blunette couldn't help it though, they wouldn't be flying to New York: they were going by cruise.

They would be on the boat for a whole week before they arrived to New York and they would be flying back to London.

So, Ciel packed his suitcase with a week's worth of clothes, a swim suit, some pajamas, as well as undergarments.

Rachel came in a bit later to make sure he was properly packed.

Unfortunately, she added the horrible big boy clothes to his luggage.

After she left, Sebastian emerged from the shadows and wrapped Ciel in tendrils.

Ciel had once been scared of the inky tendrils but now they made him feel safe and loved since they resembled chains.

So, after while of being 'chained' up, Ciel began to him happily as he calmed down.

***

A few days passed and Ciel found himself boarding the cruise ship called the 'Campania'.

Like aways when in public, Ciel had his badge in his shirt, his mental issues actually allowing them to board the ship with the first batch.

They were each given a room key and told they were on floor 18 in room 89.

The room was small, holding a king bed and a twin bed as well as a tiny bathroom and a wardrobe and obviously a television and safe.

The best party of the room was the balcony that gave them a private view of the ocean.

Vincent and Rachel decided to explore the ship but denied coming with them, saying he wanted a nap.

Once they were gone and the door was shut behind them, Ciel opened his backpack and set it on the floor.

Shadows crawled out of the bag, becoming a small pile on the floor before reforming itself back into Sebastian's giant form.

Ciel smiled happily at the sight of his daddy, sweetly greeting him with a hug.

The blunette quickly found himself picked up and smothered with kisses.

***

After while, they settled into Ciel's small bed and the human watched cartoons on the small tv.

Ciel's belly began to rumble so he asked daddy for food.

Sebastian nodded and began to alter his own form once more.

He shaved four feet off his height, leaving him at 6'4; shadows retreated from his limbs u too only his nails were black; and he was dressed in a crimson T-shirt and black jeans and sneakers.

Ciel blushed, no matter how his daddy looked he was always so handsome; from his normal form, to his human one all the way down the the shadow puddle he was so handsome.

He was so lucky to have a perfect daddy!

Sebastian picked up Ciel's room key and lead him towards an elevator, taking him two floors down to the floor holding the buffet.

Like a good boy, Ciel let daddy pick you out what he would be eating.

Sebastian, knowing his sweet boy, only picked out simple things that wouldn't cause Ciel to become upset.

Within a few minutes, Ciel was sitting at a table beside a window eating fish fingers, macaroni cheese, and apple juice.

No one gave them a second glance as they enjoyed the ocean view, but their peace was soon broken as Lizzy's shrill voice could be heard across the dining room.

Sebastian pressed a comforting kiss to Ciel's forehead, "Don't worry, precious, they can't see me."

"Oh there you are, Ciel." Rachel greeted, giving the teen a quick hug as she sat at his table

Within seconds, papa, Uncle Alexis Leon, Aunt Frances, Aunt Ann, Lizzy and Edward were also sitting at his table —another table having been pressed against the original one so everyone could sit together.

Ciel, like usual, was ignored as everyone else began talking and eating.

The blunette looked out the window as he finished his food, wanting to cuddle with his daddy.

Sebastian gave a sympathetic smile and held his hand.

***

After awhile, the extended family finished their own lunch and slowly separated to go have fun elsewhere on the boat.

Once again, Ciel was alone with his daddy.

Sebastian wipes Ciel's face with a napkin and asked if he was still hungry.

Ciel nodded, staring at the dessert bar.

Papa always got mad when Ciel ate sweets —usually saying that Ciel was already fat, which was idiotic since Ciel was less than a hundred pounds— so he never ate them where Papa could see.

Sebastian gently led him to the dessert bar and had him pick out everything he wnated.

Ciel's first instinct was to get one of everything but didn't wnat to as he didn't want to be wasteful.

So, he got a slice of chocolate cake, a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a few chocolate chip cookies.

***

Lizzy Midford was bored as she sat on the deck, staring into the ocean.

There wasn't anything cute to do on the entire ship!

The last fun thing they had today was learning how to fold towels into cute animals but she had already been to that class today.

Standing up, the blonde girl walked around the ship when she found her slightly younger cousin walking hand-in-hand with a mysterious and handsome stranger...