Decay...

Narrator's POV

Sebastian smirked as the look of horror graced all the human's faces.

They had tormented his innocent darling for years and now they would be repaid for every last remark.

"Let's go from least to greatest offenders, shall we?" Sebastian rhetorically asked, first turning to Rachel

Rachel has been the kindest to Ciel by miles, but she did practically nothing worthwhile to defend him from the rest, so she would still be facing punishment.

"Since you enjoy being a bystander so much, you will watch as I kill the rest slowly." Sebastian told the woman, stepping on her chained hands, breaking the bones into tiny shards

The demon then turned to Lizzy, she hadn't done much against Ciel but had done anything at all for him.

Getting an idea, he dragged her by the pigtails towards another smaller room, locking her up alone.

Dusting off his shadowy hands, the creature then went to Edward, like Lizzy he hadn't done much to Ciel and nothing for him.

Sebastian lifted him by the neck and squeezed it, tendrils snapped the bones of all Edward's limbs.

The blond male screamed, all of his limbs shattered.

The demon then dropped the human like garbage, not killing him yet.

He then turned to Alexis-Leon.

***

Back upstairs, Ciel was getting hungry so he got up and went to find daddy.

As he walked out of the living room, he was stopped as invisible arms picked him up and carried him back to the couch.

Placed back down, Ciel began to move again but the arms held firm, basically telling him not to leave.

Not scared as he knew Daddy was behind this, Ciel just voiced his need, "Hungry, daddy."

Instantly, a pink sippy-cup full of water and a bowl of yogurt with Oreo crumbs appeared.

"Thank you, daddy." Ciel happily thanked, eating his snack

***

Sebastian turned his focus back to the human he was punishing now that his baby was satiated.

Alexis Leon was much like Rachel in regards to his treatment of Ciel, except he had done nothing for him at all.

So, for being a bystander, Sebastian ripped out the human's eyes and tongue —it wasn't like he was using them for anything useful.

Dropping the fat man, Sebastian turned his sights in the main offenders: Vincent and Frances.

Sebastian tapped a flawed finger against his own chin, "What do with you two?"

"Ah, I know," The demon added after a moment, answering himself, "We're going to play a game; I'm going to free you and we're going to play hide and seek. If I can't find you in three days, I'll let you go; if I find you, I'll make you wish for death."

After snapping his fingers, the demon appeared in the forest surrounded the house with the two prisoners.

"Run, little piggies, run." Sebastian chuckled as they ran off

Once they were out of sight, he turned back towards the house, going inside.

***

Ciel was still on the couch, his snack eaten and his sippy-cup empty.

The demon smiled at the sight of his adorable mate, "Hello, precious."

"Hi, daddy!" Ciel greeted, springing you from the couch and running towards him

Sebastian picked him up and kissed his head, "It's nap time, sweetheart."

Ciel pouted, he wasn't tired, but he accepted it since daddy is the one in charge.

He was carried upstairs and soon found himself in a nursery exactly like he had always daydreamed about.

The room was painted a soft pink, the floor had plush white carpet, the rocking chair, dresser and bookshelf was wooden with floral carvings,he had a large crib that matched the other wooden objects and had the same pink for all the pillows and blankets.

Surrounding the crib was a cage like the ones at a zoo, there wasn't a door in sight so it opened magically which meant only daddy could get to him!

And most perfectly, Bitter Rabbit, who had been left on the couch, was sitting in the crib waiting for Ciel.

"Sleep well, darling." Sebastian said, tucking Ciel in for his nap

The little feel asleep in minutes.

***

With Ciel asleep, Sebastian returned to the dungeon, ignoring the tied up Rachel and injuries others.

Instead, he entered the room Lizzy had been locked up in.

"What are you going to go to me?" Lizzy fearfully asked, her mascara running down her face

"My darling deserves a playmate, as much as I love taking care of him I have no patience for the games he plays." Sebastian honestly answered

Lizzy's emerald eyes widened to the size of saucers, terrified he was going to make her as stupid as Ciel.

Sebastian senses her thoughts, continuing, "So, I decided he should have a pet."

The blonde girl began to sob and beg, not wanting any of this.

All it earned her was a kick to the stomach, "Stop crying or I'll cut out your eyes."

That stopped her instantly, Lizzy merely sniffling as she regained her composure.

"I am going to present you to him after his nap and you are to play nicely. If you so much as upset him I will drag you back down here and beginning chopping off fingers and toes and forcing you to eat them." Sebastian informed, "You will crawl at all times, you will not speak unless he allows you to and you will do whatever he asks."

Lizzy nodded, terrified...