Shards...

Narrator's POV

With both humans in the forest found and trapped within a mirror, Sebastian moved onto the next stage of his plan.

He forced both sets of prisoners, the four in the clock and the two in the mirror, to watch as he brought Ciel to the couch.

"What happening, daddy?" Ciel sweetly asked, getting carried into the room

The little had just woke up from his nap and was very excited about the surprise daddy had for him.

"Darling, were going to play a game." Sebastian informed, placing Ciel on the couch

"I love games!" Ciel smiled, sitting crisscross on the couch cushion, "Can Lizzy play too?"

"No, precious, this is a very special game that only daddy and you can play." The demon denied, pulling the human onto his lap

Ciel's eyebrow rose, "What game is it, daddy?"

"It's called 'Make a Baby'." Sebastian answered, cupping Ciel's bubble butt cheeks with his hands

The blunette's smile disappeared, he didn't want to play this game as he wanted to be the only baby in daddy's life, but he was too scared of losing daddy's love to voice that, "Ok, daddy."

"Good boy." The demon praised, beginning to strip his mate

Once Ciel was nude, Sebastian used a strip of cloth to blindfold his mate, telling him, "To best play this game daddy needs to go into his true form. But daddy's true form is so ugly he doesn't want you to see him, so make sure the blindfold stays on."

"Yes, daddy." Ciel sighed, laying on the couch, "Can I have paci and Bitter Rabbit?"

Instantly, the teen felt the soft velvet of Bitter Rabbit's fur but he didn't get the pacifier against his lips, "Where paci?"

"You won't be needing it until the game is over, daddy wants to hear your little sounds while we play." Sebastian replied

A few minutes later, Ciel felt the weight in the couch shift, showing daddy had likely gotten much bigger as the game began.

But Ciel didn't see anything so he wasn't prepared as tendrils stroked his body.

***

All six prisoners were forced to watch as tendrils were shoved into Ciel, moving him around like a doll as he was angled and shifted constantly.

Eventually three large swellings appeared, crawling up the tendril doing the most inside the boy.

Soon, what the observers guessed to be eggs were deposited inside Ciel.

The blunette cried out in pain as the ostrich-egg-sized monster eggs were forced into his petite body, shoved up his intestines and into the little sack of tar the monster had spent the past few minutes making as a artificial womb.

To his credit, Sebastian was comforting Ciel, saying that the game was almost over and that he was being so good by accepting the eggs without fight.

A few more minutes passed and soon all of the tendrils pulled out and off of him.

The creature shifted back to his pleasanter humanoid monster form and removed Ciel's blindfold, offering the teen the pacifier he had earlier requested.

The boy immediately took it and began to suckle it, the movement erratic and panicked.

Ciel looked down, seeing the bulge in his tummy, he already looked like he was six months pregnant.

***

After breeding his mate, Sebastian took Ciel into the garden with Lizzy, telling them to play.

With his mate occupied, he returned to the living room, dragging the prisoners from the mirror back into the clock.

"You all lost the game, you'll be stuck here forever." The demon mocked, licking his lips, "But don't worry, you'll find you visit very short."

Without warning, he bit Edward's head right off his shoulders and ate it; Edward's headless body crumpled to the floor, bleeding profusely.

The remaining humans gasped and tried to get away from both the body and the monster.

Sebastian licked the blood off his thin lips and sharp white teeth, "Unfortunately, none of you will be getting a death this nice."

The humans screamed, but Vincent got brave and tried to protect his family by punching the monster in the stomach.

The demon barley even blinked at the attack, grabbing the human's arm and snapping it.

Vincent screamed, grabbing his broken wrist and falling to the ground.

Sebastian ignored him and turned to Frances, kicking her leg and shattering the bone in the process.

Like the male, Frances screamed in pain and fell to the floor, landing on her broken bone.

The demon was getting bored so the next human, Alexis Leon, he just ripped out his heart and force fed it to him.

He found the sight of the fat man choking on his own heart hilarious, so he laughed as the jump of flesh pitifully still tried to pump even half eaten.

Sebastian moves to Angelina, summoning a bottle of liquor.

The woman was a drunk, so it would make scene that it would end up killing her —just not in the way one would expect.

Not giving her a chance to move, he impaled her through the mouth with the top of the bottle, the glass shattering as it went through bone.

Next up on the list was Rachel, because she had been the kindest to Ciel Sebastian was offering that same mercy and just snapped her neck.

Her body crumbled to the ground, she was dead before she Enron touched the floor.

Chuckling, Sebastian returned to Frances, using his sharp claws to rip off chunks of her body.

He made her watch as he ate her alive.

Soon, the horror and shock got to be too much and her heart stopped...