Chapter 18: Darkness Rides Kuno Kana part 1

(This story was created by my KLigers98, Epsilon6666Striker777, TokyoRomhay, and Tojamaru.)

(I do not own my hero academia, Star Wars, Batman, RvB, Kamen Rider, RWBY, Magi series, and the Izuku belongs to Hagox104. Also, most of the gifs were made by me as well as some of the pictures but I did not draw them just photoshop them.)

Night Time in the Jungle

Makoto and Kyle could be seen walking in the Jungle and talking about Kai and what to do with him.

Kyle: You suggest taking him back to his world I say that is a bad idea I know what Kai did was stupid but who hasn't done anything stupid I mean hell look what I did with Abyss I nearly got us all killed.

Kyle said, which makes Makoto sigh.

Makoto: You're still way too soft on him. He needs to learn the hard way if he's ever gonna improve.

As Kyle and Makoto kept talking Kyle heard his scroll buzzing which he then grabbed his scroll from his jacket and checked it and saw it was a message from Kai.

Kyle: Huh, it's a voice message from Kai.

Makoto: Maybe he's finally willing to admit his own faults.

Kyle: Well let's just hear the message to find out.

Makoto then sighs and nods and Kyle played the recording.

Kai recording: The Dark Riders are here they know where quickly get out no-

The recording then stops and that was the end of the message both Kyle and Makoto were shocked.

Kyle: Oh god Kai we have to go back for him!

Makoto: It's fine, they're most likely after me, so Kai should be safe for now.

???: Yes and no, your counterpart Kai is not safe as he has been taken care of and you Makoto Kadoya your not the only target.

Both Kyle and Makoto turned to the voice and saw it was Dark Kiva.

Kyle: Dark Kiva? You have got to be shitting me, does the multiverse hate me or something?

Makoto: This is most likely another attempt of the Mistress to take me down, that being said he's most likely here to take you back to Darkness as well.

Kyle: Of course he has, well let's go!

Kyle then closes his eyes and turns into his devil form and pulls out Yamato and the proto tool while Makoto takes out his card and puts it into the Decadriver.