Fights S1E1

You wake up to your alarm going off. You hop out of bed and get changed. David/dad: Hey y/n, ready for your first day of school?? Y/n: yes!!

This Is what you wear:

You go down stairs and your dad already made you toast

You go down stairs and your dad already made you toast. Y/n: Thankyou! You quickly eat and drive to school.

As you walked in the school you bumped into someone.. Y/n: Omg I'm so sorry. Avani: oh it's okay, are you new?? My name is Avani. Y/n: yes I am. I'm y/n. Would you mind showing to the principals office?? Avani: Yes!! You follow her and then you walk into the office.

Principle: you must be y/n?! Y/n: uh, yes that's me. He gives you a schedule of your classes. You thank him go out the office. *THOUGHTS*
I don't know where any of these classes are..* END OF THOUGHTS*

You were walking around and saw
Avani with another girl. You ran up to her. Y/n: Hey Avani do you know where English class is and Hi I'm y/n. She nods Avani: This is Addison. Addison smiles and you smile back. They both take you to Englishclass. Avani: This is English class. You walk in and everyone stares.

Charli: HAHAH, look at that freak!! You look at the teacher and then look down. Teacher: Class this is y/n, make her feel welcomed. You walk to a spare seat which was next to Noah.

Noah: Umm.. hi? Noah looks away and starts talkig to his friends.
*THOUGHTS* he cute, YOU CANT BE SAYING THAT STOP* END OF THOUGHTS*
All of a sudden someone stomps in the classroom..