Fights.. S1E15

* SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*
You got to your locker and see a card. Card says: I'm at the field waiting. You get your bag and walk to the field and see Noah and your friends. You smile. Y/n: hello. Noah smiles. Noah: y/n, before you came to this school, I never knew I would like someone. But when you came it all changed. You made me happy, so with that, will you be my girlfriend. Your still smiling. Y/n: Omg.. yes of course!!

You guys kiss each other and hug. Everyone is cheering when the girls come (Loren, Charli and mads.) Loren: Babe I heard cheering you alright. Noah looks at her. Noah: Loren I never liked you and I never will because I have a girlfriend. You guys hold hands. Loren gasps. Everyone laughs and walks off.

Bryce: Guys some more good news!! I found a house we could live in and I thought of a house name... SWAYLA/SWAY. Everyone gets excited and jumps around. Charli: Y/n, can we talk please.. You look at her and nod. Charli: So I know I have been rude to you, but that's just what mads and Loren want from me and I wanna be friends with you. I'm really sorry y/n, I really am. 

You smile. Y/n: it's okay, we can be friends but just make sure Loren and mads don't find out! You both laugh and go separate ways. You walk back over to the group and notice Addi and Bryce weren't here. Y/n: where is Addison and Bryce gone.. Noah: they said they were going to the new house. Y/n: Ooooo, but why couldn't we com- ohh I see..

You all laugh and make tiktoks. Charli comes up to you and asks if she can join. You nod and you guys dance!

You post: She's good at dancing @charlidamelio.
Comments: Fan: Wooo, go girls.
Mads: CHARLI WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE.
| Charli reply: I'm having fun.
Noah: My Bae y/nnnnnnn.
Bryce: You guys can come over to the house
|Your reply: alrighty!!
Tiktok room: I think Noah and y/n might be dating
*liked by creater*

You inform everyone that we are going to the new sway house. Everyone gets into there cars and even Charli comes. You guys arrive and your so shocked at how big it is!! Y/n: Woooww this is amazing. So everyone here is apart of sway?? Everyone nods and Charli looks down. Josh: Charli can join if she wants to. She looks up with a smile.

Charli: Wait really!! I wanna join!! Everyone nods and walks in. Noah: Should we throw a party with anyone invited!! Everyone agrees and jumps up and down. Y/n: I gotta go back to my house and get all my stuff but I will come back for the party!!