Fights.. S1E23

You storm up to your room ignoring anyone you past. You throw your phone and a vase across the room casing them both to shatter.
-ADDISONS POV-
All of us hear loud bangs in y/n's room. Bryce: She did it to herself. Addi: I'm going to check on her. Avani: Go in the traitors room...
-BACK TO YOUR POV-

You hear someone knock on your door but you ignore it. Addi: Please open. You throw and frame of you Avani and addi at the door. She pushes the door open and sees the picture. Addison: I'm- im so sor- You interrupt: Save it, people are already hating on me for something I didn't do. People are gonna come to me then be FAKE. Addi: But we never knew if it was true. Y/n: But you believed it so please leave.

She walked out and your heart sunk.
-THOUGHTS-
Should I leave this house, I want to stay away from people.
-END OF THOUGHTS-

You start to pack your things into your suit case. Your walking down stairs when Noah stopped you. Noah: Hey traitor where you going. You looked up at him. Y/n: Away from everyone. Everyone in the house heard and came rushing to you.

Y/n: Oh so you all magically care now?! Noah: Well I was just was gonna say that I'm moving houses and staying with my mum for a month. Y/n: Okay? You stormed out and drove your car away. As you arrived you saw your neighbour outside!

Y/n: Hey what's your name, I never see you out here? Girl: Hello- wait.. your y/n? OMGG I'm nessa. Y/n: Omg, nessa? Are you the girl josh is talking about! We have to be friends. Nessa: OMG YESSS. I'm actually moving houses though. Y/n: Aw, well I will give you my number :). She gives you your number and you walk in your house (your kinda rich).

Your unpacking when you get a message.
Mads
Sup kiddo, thanks for moving out because now I have a spot on the house.
-END OF TEXT-

A tear falls down your cheek because they could get rid of you so fast. You decide to go outside to do some stretches for your karate. You are stretching and doing some moves when you see nessa about to go in her car. Y/n: Oh hey are you leaving now? Nessa: Yea unfortunately, I'm moving into sway though- wait why aren't you there. Y/n: I'm having a break from everyone. If you have seen mads TikTok you would know.

She quickly looks it up and sees the video. Nessa: Is it true? Y/n: Nope. You explain to her what really happened. Nessa: Girl you really need to go live and explain. You look at her. Y/n: Omg your so smart, I will do it now. Thankyou so much! Nessa: No problem girlie. You run inside into your bedroom and go live.

Y/n: Hey guys, I came live to tell you what actually happened with the jaden situation. You explain what happened. Y/n: If you don't believe me, ask jaden and yea, love you guys. You end the live and throw your phone. Y/n: Ughhh, I wish my parents were here. At that moment charli walked through the door. Y/n: Woah woah woah, how did you get in. Charli: Oh sorry bout that but at sway we got this from the judges at the karate match.

You run up to her and take the envelope. Y/n: Omgg thankyou I need this. Charli: Oh and I want you to meet your other step sister. You look at her confused. Charli: This is Dixie. Dixie: Oh didn't think my step sister would look like that. No wonder why your mum married my dad. You go to slap her but charli blocks the way. Y/n: B**ch get out of my house. Dixie walks away...