Fights.. S1E20

You see... MADS. Y/n: What the- why are you here? Did I persuade you to fight, aww. You hear the crowd screaming 'GO Y/N'. Mads rolls her eyes. Guy: 3.. 2..1.. FIGHT. You both start fighting. Mads wasn't good as you since she just started karate. You lick her on the side of the leg causing her to fall.

Guy: BREAK!! You walk over to your coach and you saw addi and Avani there. Addi: Girl you SNAPPED, if you keep doing that I guarantee you are gonna win. Avani: Dont get to carried away with the crowd, stay in your head. You smile and hug them. Coach: Yea what they said. You chuckle and walk back.

Mads: you may of hit me last time, but just watch now. You roll your eyes. Guy: 3..2..1.. FIGHT. Mads goes to kick you but you catch her leg and twisted it causing her to fall. She swings her legs under your feet and you quickly jump. She is getting up and starts to move closer to you so you run around to do an aerial and kick her in the back.

Guy: END OF FIGHT. You chuckle while walking back to your coach. Coach: Who taught you how to do a Ariel?? Y/n: Spare time. You drink water and look at the board on the wall
Board says:
THE WINNER IS Y/N COME TO THE JUDGES TABLE FOR YOUR TROPHIE!!

Y/n: I can't believe she even signed up. You walk over to the table and claim your trophie. Judge1: So y/n, we would like you to join our master team for the X karate game (biggest tournament ever). Y/n: I would love to. Judge2: Perfect, we will mail you all the information. You nod and give them the sway house address.

You walk over to your coach. Y/n: COACH I GOT INVITED TO THE MASTER TEAM FOR THE X KARATE GAMES!! He stands there in shock. Coach: W-wow, I can't believe this!! Your gonna smash it!! You jump in a circle. Y/n: I gotta get going now, I have a TUN of homework due on Monday. You start to walk out when someone taps you on your shoulder.