Fights.. S1E7

All of your friends were dancing and talking till you went to get a drink. Noah: Hey, you look nice tonight. You both smile. Y/n: You don't look to bad yourself. You walk off and continue dancing. Josh: T or D, come in a circle!! You sit next to Avani and addi. Josh: Addison, Truth or dare!! Everyone's looks at her. Addi: Truth!! Josh: Do you have a crush?

Addi: Uhh maybeee..!! Everyone laughs. Addison: Noah, truth or dare?! Everyone looks at him now. Noah: Hmm, lets go dare! Addi: I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here!! Everyone looks at all the girls(Charlie, Loren, mads, Avani, addi and you)

Noah: oh okay. He looks around and comes to you. He kisses you and you don't pull back. Josh looks over at Loren and notices that she's mad. Josh: Ooo, Loren is maddddd. You guys pull away and smile. Noah: Y/n... truth or dare!? You think for a bit. Y/n: Truth. Noah: are you hiding something??

You think if things that you could be hiding, then you remember that your a black belt in karate. Y/n: only my friends know this but I guess you all will now. Everyone laughs. Y/n: So I'm actually a black belt in karate. Everyone is sitting there in shock except addi and Avani.

After awhile you decide to go home since its 10:00. As soon as you get home, you see your dad on the floor. Y/n: OMG DAD... DAD?? You pull him into the car and drive him to the hospital. Y/n: I need a doctor!!! A doctor comes running to you and takes your dad. Desk lady: You need to go home and rest young lady. You nod and walk out.